Keeping secrets?

With dylan and mark talking to each other Chen just sits there. A few minutes later. Dylan and mark come out the random room and see no Chen but just a note. The note says Dear mark and dylan I know you guys will be reading tnis cause san,hannah,tilly,coral,kim Barbara and kim tae aren't home they are all on vacation so it's just the three of us, anyway I'm going to LA to see what Charlie is up to don't come or convince me because I know she ans you guys are keeping secrets normally we all spill but this one she kept. Love from Chen.

Dylan and mark both look at each other and mark just starts panicking" Ahh honey what are we going to do how we going to book tickets we have no car" when he was about to speak more dylan smashes her lips onto his and pulls away" well I know someone who has a car but we all don't like her".

Mark thinks then" ohh you mean" "yeahh, I'll call her here". A few moments later.

DING goes the doorbell there standing is Kelly.  "Ok guys pack your stuff we are going to LA" they arrive there.

Dylan, mark and Kelly just wondering around spot chen looking all shocked..

Chens pov

Was this a big mistake nahh aish so big I'm just wondering around and loving how beautiful the beach was. I didn't even notice that I bumped into such a pretty girl and-  Charlie!?!?!??!??!!?
She looks at me and just apologised, I stand there all shocked hearing dylan,mark and Kelly running towards me" hey man look we're sorry but we need to tell you something" end of pov.

So they all end up crashing in a 5 star hotel,  Chen just looks outside. " tell me everything"

 " tell me everything"