Its me??

Your POV

I decorate the party and people start coming over. But I still can't get Daniel off my mind. And via cannot either. I keep texting him and texting him. And then he shows up. I open the door and call via. She runs to him quickly.
———————————————————————————

You-"Okay Daniel this is Jessica, my best friend since kindergarten"

Daniel-"Hey, Daniel" *he shakes her hand*

Jessica-*raises her eyebrow and shakes his hand* "Hey"

Jessica is thinking something. I saw it in her face. I hope she doesn't like him. I think I do...

End of POV

You-"So Daniel what do you do? Or like hobbies?"

Daniel-"Well, I love music. I play many instruments and sing. I also tour around the world with my band mates. And our best friend. What about you?"

You-"Oh.. I'm just a mom. I also have a YouTube. Just of Via and I. But that's not as cool as what you do. Touring? Wow"

Daniel-"It's not cool?? YouTube famous?"

You-"You tour"

Daniel-*smiles* " Um... it's probably an inappropriate question, but how old are you?"

You-*laugh* "Oh.. I'm 17 haha"

Daniel-*smirks* "Okay then"

Daniels POV

Selah is so amazing. And her daughter is gorgeous. Her daughter has the most stunning eyes. Reminds me of something. But i don't know. When she said she was 17 I was speechless... but I think I really like her. We were talking through all the party games and all of it. But she was vlogging the party and I think my fans will go wild that I'm hanging out with her. It's okay. I'm going to ask her out.

Daniel-*Walks sway to Jessica* "Hey.. I know that I just met Selah, but do you think if I ask her out she'll go out with me?"

Jessica-"Yes yes yes"

Daniel-"I'm going to ask her on a date"

Jessica-*claps* "Yes"

I walk back to Selah and she calls the kids for cake. We all sing and Selahs voice is so amazingly beautiful. It's calming and I love it.

End Of POV

You-"Happy birthday ocean!!"

Via-"Mommy! Don't call me that!"

You-"Oh okay"

//After the party you, Daniel, and Jessica clean up. And Via goes to sleep//

Jessica-*pretends to cough loudly* "I'm leaving now. I'll see you later bye Sae" *she hugs you and goes*

Daniel-"So, today was fun"

You-"Yeah. Thanks for staying and cleaning up"

Daniel-"No yeah it's fine, can I ask something"

You-"Go ahead"

Daniel-"So I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me? Like Saturday? You don't have to.."

You-*smile softly* " Aww Daniel, I'd love to"

Daniel-*smiles big* "Okay yay! I guess I'll see you tomorrow night at....9"

You-"Yeah definitely" *You hug him and he leaves*

Your POV
So the party ended and Daniel and Jessica stayed behind to clean. Then she left. And Daniel asked me on a date. Like what?!! I haven't had a date in like 4 years. I'm scared. And when we hugged it felt so right. It was amazing. I can't wait for tomorrow

The next day I got ready for the date. I told Via about it and everything. I think it was suppose to be a fancy dinner so I wore this 👇🏽 with heels

 I think it was suppose to be a fancy dinner so I wore this 👇🏽 with heels

I left my hair down it was naturally wavy. And did slight makeup. Jessica offered to babysit. I walked downstairs and saw Jessica clapping

End of POV

Jessica-"My baby is so grown"

You-*spin* "Does it look good? What if he doesn't like it. Should I change?"

Jessica-"He'll love it"

(The doorbell rings, Jessica opens it)

Jessica-"Daniel..."

Daniel-"Jessica"

Jessica-*looks at you*

Daniel-*looks at you* "Wow, you look great"

You-"Oh. Thank you"

Via-*Runs downstairs* DANIEL DO YOU LOVE MY MOMMA?!!!

Daniel-*turns red* Um... ask her

Via-"Mommy does Daniel love you?!"

You-"Ask Jessica"

Via-"Jessica? Tell me the truth. Does Daniel love mommy?"

Jessica-"Looks like it right? Okay go back to the fort I'll bring the snacks. Kiss mommy bye"

Via-*jumps on you as you carry her* "Have fun mommy. Don't come back late"

You-"Only if you don't stay up late"

Via-*kisses your cheek* "But mommy. It's auntie Jessica"

Jessica-"We DONT have to tell her! Let's take a photo, Daniel watch your hands" *takes pictures of you two and holds via* "Okay bye, have fun"
//We leave//
———————————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! How is it so far?❤️