Its me??

Daniel-"Selah, please"

Selah-"I need time" *picks up via and goes outside as Corbyn and Jonah walks in*

Jonah-"You really said it. You good man?"

The boys-*hug Daniel*

———————————————————————————

//2 weeks go by//

Jessica-"Hey um, me and Eben are a thing..."

Selah-"Okay boo I see you. Aww"

Jessica-"But the group and their girls are all going. Wanna come with us?"

Selah-"Um, Via and I are gonna stay home"

Jessica-"No you're not. Via will go to a sleep over and we'll go"

Selah-"Then why did you ask if I wanted to go"

Jessica-"I don't know. Go get ready"

// 2 hours later you're in this👇🏽//

(That's me)

Jessica-"Okay cutie. Let's go, I just dropped off v"

Selah-"Aw, couldn't say bye. It's fine. Let's go"

~~ You guys go to the dinner party event ~~

Selah-*meets all the girls*

Kay-"So, you and Daniel aren't?"

Selah-"No"

Kay-"Aww"

// Minutes pass//

Daniel-"Um, Selah. Can we talk outside?"

Selah-"Uh, sure"

Daniel POV

I couldn't help but stare at her. I needed to talk to her. So I did. We went outside.

Daniel-"I know it was stupid of me for not telling you. But I just didn't want us to end. I'm so so sorry. I would do anything just to be in her life, your life. Please. She's my daughter and I'm here I'm ready. I'll support all I can and will give her everything she wants everything she needs. I can give to her all. I can give you everything too. I can give you the love I should've given you years before. Please just think this through"

Selah-*tearing up* "Daniel, you're an amazing person. As much as it kills me, like I said. I need time"

And she walked back inside

End of POV

Selahs POV

He really just put me on the spot like that. I love him, but really. He wasn't there the first five years and we did great.

End of POV

———————————————————————————
Hope you liked❤️💞 sorry it's so short. I'm going to start doing another one. But continuing this one #danielseavey #whydontwe