Edd (xreader!)

Heyo author here I've never written an x reader before so constructive criticism is welcome but remember that constructive criticism is saying "hey this is pretty good but I think if you had made so and so say blablabla it could make a bit more sense" that's constructive but saying "this story is so stupid and makes no sense!! Your a terrible writer!!!" is hate and not helpful. That's all, hope you enjoy!
Side note: I'm writing they/them pronouns so boys, girls and non-binary pearls can enjoy this too!
_________________

Your POV

Today's the day, for what you ask? Well you see, i live with 4 boys. Their names are Tom, Tord, Matt and Edd. I've known them since I was a child and a few years ago I started to have a crush on Edd.
I've never been able to tell him how I feel until today.

3rd Person POV

Y/N left their room and walked down the hall to the living room where Edd was.
"Hey Edd?"

"Hmm? Oh Y/N! What is it?"

"I was...um... Wondering if we could talk in the kitchen? In private?"

"Oh sure!"

Both of them walked into the kitchen, Y/N heavily blushing and Edd smiling with curiosity.

"So what did you want to talk about Y/N?"

"W-well..I..um....."

Edd made a noise of curiosity and his eyes showed how much he wanted to know what Y/N was trying to say.

"I..."

Y/N sighed and looked at Edd with soft eyes.

"Edd, I love you. I have for 7 years now and I've never been able to tell you until now. I know it's a long shot and you probably only consider me as a friend Or younger sibling but I wanted to tell you. If you don't feel the same I understand but hope that we can stay as good of friends as we are."

"Y/N.... I...."

Edd sighed and closed eyes for a few seconds and opened them again to give Y/N a loving and soft look.

"I love you too, I was just afraid to tell you because I thought you only thought of me as a good friend. I'm so glad you told me this."

Y/N looked at Edd with tears in their eyes and smiled. They started to laugh a 2nd jumped up and hugged edd, crying and smiling. They were so happy Edd loved them back!

"Thats amazing!! I love you so much!!!"

Y/N said as they kissed all over Edd's face finally leaning their for head on his.

"God your So amazing Y/N"

Finally, they kissed as the three guys in the doorway cheered and "aww"-ed at the adorable couple.
__________________________

Hey Toby here I hope you enjoyed this! Sorry it's so short I'm still getting used to writing xreaders. This was really nice to write so I'll probably write another one! Remember constructive criticism please and have a good day boys girls and non-binary pearls!!