namjoon

flashback

namjoon had looked at yoongi who was trying hard to conceal his emotions.
"ahem" he coughed
"be safe n-namjoon" yoongi said looking down as namjoon looked at at him softly.

"hyungie" he said
"goddamnit namjoon" yoongi bit out and yanked him into a hug.
namjoon wrapped his arms around the elder gently and felt wetness on the shoulder yoongi buried his head in, he was crying.

namjoon tried to not cry, but it was getting harder and harder by the minute.
is this how much he feels for me? yoongi didn't move when namjoon tried to let go, he was going to cry, he knew it.
but before he broke, yoongi released him.

"you're everything and more to this family namjoon, and you know it"
he says looking at him with emotion, with tears that had collected on his eyelashes.
"i-"
"you've always been here to guide us and teach us and were willing to sacrifice anything for us, and we-"
yoongi was cut off by namjoons hand covering his mouth, but he was smiling with watery eyes.

"hyung you're leaving, not me, so let me tell you how much you mean to us and not the other way round"

yoongi narrowed his eyes slightly and sighed when namjoon removed his hand.
"ok" he said softly
namjoon smiled, hugging him tightly.

end of flashback