jin

jin looked at his watch
03:69
namjoon needed to go

the gate opened and passengers were now entering the plane.
everyone looked worriedly at namjoon, who looked the most at peace, holding jin in his arms.

they had both turned to eachother staring into each others eyes, they kissed softly and let go.

"wait for me" namjoon whispered kissing jins hand and letting go
"i will" jin said softly.
they both smile.

"i love you guys, don't hesitate to let me know about anything that happens. and don't be unhappy" namjoon orders sternly
the members nod and attempt smiles, saying goodbye.

namjoon coughs awkwardly
"g-group hug?" he asks gently.
the member's hearts' throb as they become tearful.
nevertheless walking towards him and wrap arms around each other.
they all pull apart and namjoon picks up his luggage wiping a tear that no one but jin had noticed.

namjoon blows a kiss into jins direction and smiles when jin returns the gesture. he waves at everyone, turns, and disappears behind the blurred glass.

the members stare at where he left, as if in a trance. then one by one, they all start crying silently. all but jin.

"don't cry guys, we should be strong for him, i miss him too"

they stare at jin in astonishment.
they all presumed he would be in the worst condition when namjoon left, but he was smiling.

"come on, let's go home. i'll make tteokbokki for dinner"

everyone followed him, confused but proud their hyung wasn't falling apart.

they would all be ok