cigar no. 23

"so i dream through blind eyes while we dance in the sky

"so i dream through blind eyes while we dance in the sky."

|

the cigarette between taehyung's lips hangs dangerously as he looks at the city lights. a cool breeze whips through his hair passing softly through his thin clothes.
he sighs deeply imagining how jimin made it through such a time period in his life.

I can't even begin to know-

the feeling of arms wrapping around his waist has taehyung unable to finish his thought. he tenses for a moment only to relax when he realizes it's jimin.

the smaller's hair tickles the back of his neck sending shivers down his spine. taking his right hand he grabs jimin's wrist and brings him around until they're facing each other. there's still that dazed look in his eyes so he doesn't bother with question.

instead he just pulls jimin close and rests his head atop the smaller's. rubbing small circles into jimin's back, taehyung looks up at the moon.

neither boy says anything too content with soaking up the other's warmth. it's not long before they begin to sway and taehyung starts to hum a random tune.
several memories flash before they eyes each one trying to focus on the better ones.

the city thrives beneath them, people out and about roaming the streets. taehyung allows himself to watch the smiles on their faces and how the couples cling to one another.

he wishes to be like that with jimin one day. no, not one day but every day until he dies. living without jimin was like living without the sun, a picture he could not fathom. he pulls jimin a little closer or tries to until the smaller begins pushing against his chest.

"what's wrong Jiminie?"

jimin shakes his eyes doing his best to avoid eye contact. taehyung makes a clicking noise with his tongue before gently grabbing hold of jimin's chin, turning his head so they're looking at each other properly.
jimin's cheeks are faint pink causing taehyung to second guess if it's blush or the fact that taehyung was basically bear hugging him.

"Jimin? you can tell me anything right?"

jimin nods as he catches his bottom lip between his teeth.

"i'm-...i'm feeling-"

taehyung doesn't rush him just watches as he looks down between them.

"you're not feeling ill, are you? do you want me to get you some water?"

taehyung makes moves to pull away from jimin only for him to be pulled back.

"no. no i d-don't want you to go. i'm just feeling...hot."

taehyung stills. now there are two meanings to the word hot maybe even three but he only needs to decipher between two.

"what kind of hot?"