Chapter I

"Hey" I greeted my best friend Ryan. This has been our routine since middle school, we would wait for each other at the gate of our college. Ryan and I are inseparable since we met for the first time, and maybe that's the reason we are both single, yet. Everyone from high school to college thinks we are gay lovers.

I saw Ryan for the first time on his first day at St. Clair's Middle school, while he was being bullied by a bunch of douche seniors. He and his fathers just moved to Michigan, and yes fathers. Mr. Ainsworth came out of the closet while he was married to Ryan's mother, which resulted in a nasty divorce and she wanted nothing with Ryan. However, he couldn't be anymore happier than he is with the arrangement. He is cherished and spoilt by both his fathers. Also, Mr.Ainsworth happens to be in business with my father and my next door neighbor.

My 1.83m height tolls over his 1.72m. Even though he is a small bean, he will beat the shit out of anyone who dares to call him short. Anyone can daze off his striking ocean blue eyes. With messy brown hairs and the awe-inspiring innocent smile and subtle beard, he is considered one of the most handsome boys in college.

"My man!" Ryan and I exchanged the bro hug and fist bump, another of our routine. "I heard a rumor. A girl is enrolling in our college. A second-year exchange student. And guess what, she's a business major!"

All I could do was laugh at him. Ryan digs girls, but unfortunately, no one digs him in our college, as everyone thinks him and I are a thing. On the other hand, no girls could grab my attention since middle school, and it has nothing to do with Ryan!

No girl has the spark as she did. No girl excites me as she would. And she was the only girl who couldn't be mine, but no one could be hers, how much ever anyone tried.

"If you want to grab her attention, you need to stop clinging on me dude. Don't want her to think you are gay, do you?"

"But babe I can never leave you alone. What kind of best friend will I be then? 'Ryan said and then burst out chuckling.

"Don't you think it's high time you leave your this babe" I pointed at myself, "to look for another babe?"

With that, we started walking towards the entrance.

"Also guess what's for lunch today?" Ryan chips in again, not being able to stay quiet for longer than 2 mins.

"Stuff"
"What is the stuff?"
"Food"
"What kind of food?"
"Food we eat!"
"What is food?"
"Its food I literally just said it," I said laughing.
"Erg! You are impossible!! I don't want to play with you anymore. I will just clear your curiosity.' (Note: I was not curious even a bit) 'There's Hawaiian Pizza for lunch today yeiii!!!" He said excitedly.
'How can anyone be excited about pizza with pineapples?!' I thought. Only my best friend!"How do you even know every day's lunch menu?" I asked

"I am the lunch lady's favorite customer. So she WhatsApp's me every night about the menus and the specials. She is so nice that she even lets me take the leftovers. And I finish it off before I meet you after class" He said with a proud grin.

I fake hurt, touching my chest, and all he could do was pout at that.

Louis Tomlinson as Evan Ainsworth

*Hey My lovelies!! This is my first time writing , kindly leave words for me to improve and I hope you like the story. I intend to post often with longer chapters but I need your support for that
Bye, I love you*