The way harry potter could've been

Harry Potter was the boy who slebt under the cupboard in number 4 Private Drive, and the person who stoped believeing in God and all religion at a tender age of 4. He also was the one who thought the world hated him because of all the abuse he went through by the hands of his "oh so dear family," as all teacher and adults say to him. Harry who is at a 8th grade level when he was in the 3rd grade but has to act dumber than his stupid cousin which barely passes. The reason he does not get good grades because last time he did he got a beating so hard and harsh that he past out and his whole back was bleeding from whip. He still gets beating for bad grades but it isn't as bad.

1st Pov

Then things changed one day when a letter came to me and my uncle yanked it out of my hand. Then they pushed both Dudley and me in the hall and Uncle said something about me not going to freak school now I really wish I saw what it said. The next couple of days we got hundreds of letters then we went to this old wooden shack. Then in the early morning their was a knock at the door and a man with black clothes and black greasy hair was their. Then he came in and said where is Harry Potter, and I said I am in a shy voice one thing nobody knew was that I was real shy because of all the abused I had handed to me. He then look at me then my Uncle and Aunt came down and my Uncle had a gun a said out you freak, you can take the freak but leave my family alone. He then said we are not freaks you muggles, then he said to me that he was professor Snape or just professor he felt like a no kind of deal kind of guy. I was going to be very careful around him. He then gave me the letter that my Uncle was keeping me from, he also told me I was a wizard and he said my parents was too. I then asked him about them and he said that him and my mother was real close and told how she acted and all her qualities and her name was Lilly and she sounded really nice and I asked if he knew my father and he said to his displeasure he did and I asked him why to his displeasure. His name was James he said he was and arogant and an awful pankers and a bully who targeted him. I told " I didn't like the sound of my father and from then their I would hate him. He then told me my parents didn't die in a car accident. He said they was killed by the killing curse that the Dark Lord shot at them, but he said the Dark Lord was insane and not right mined because this headmaster of the school made him insane. He then said when he came back he would be right mined and told me in 4-5 years he would be here. Then I told him I like the sound of this man then he told me that the Dark Lord just wanted are world different from the muggles. I told him I completely agree and said I would join him when he came. We then went to go shopping for school supplies, then I went to the store which you get sized for robes. Their was this boy their already and told me that he was Draco Malfoy and he was at least a foot taller than me. Then I said I was Harry Potter. He said you are the boy who lived and I said I guess then he asked me to be friends and I said I would loved to and I am glad you are willing to be my first friend. He then said you never had a friend before and I said nope I have because I am really shy but don't tell anybody please nobody excepts you know and my cousin Dudley made sure no one did. He then told me I could sit with him on the Hogwarts express, I was so happy. I told him I would defiantly would. I went home, then a week later it was time to go and I went through the wall, and I am happy professor told me how now just to find Draco my first friend. I found him and he was in a compartment with a boy he introduced as Blaise and he was Italian, also he wanted to be in, also I told him I wanted to be in the snake house and I thought it was the only house for me for a couple reasons one of them was the thing I told him the shop. We finally got there and we had to there on boats but I was so scared because I was scared of water,  because my so called family tried several time over and over to drown me. Then I told Draco I was scared and he helped me in the boat and steadied me and held my hand and said I would be fine, I was glad he was here and my friend, there was this red head there and was laughing at me he must of heard me that I was scared. Well we got to great hall Draco told me it was called and it was great in deed. This woman did a speech and I finally got called and the hat said "that I had many qualities for all houses and but there was many things that brought me out to Slytherin one was my ability to talk to snakes and that I had a dark magic core and all the abuse I went through he said it might be hard in this house but they will protect you , you can tell them everything. "He yelled SLYTHERIN, and I walked their and I sat by Draco. We than ate I only ate 3 things and Draco looked at me and I told I wasn't hungry he looked at me weird and said ok. Then we went to our dorm and the person who picked me up was my head of house , I was still wondering about what the hat said I would ask Draco in the morning. I was also hoping I would not be hurt here and then fell right asleep as I haven't slept in a week because I was made to stay out side for being a freak.