Secrets found out and hate increased

The next morning harry did not wake up five Am like the previous morning he slept until 7:30 when he was woken up by slight harsh intakes of breaths and some one putting a spell over him. 

He sat up and realized his shirt had risen up and his back was facing his friends and now professor. Then he knew they had woken up and all his horrible scars that made him such a freak and now was going to kick him out of Slytherin. He begged them please dont kick me out I will do any thing chore or work you need me to do. He was sobbing at this point and if he didn't stop soon he would make him self very sick. 

Draco and his roommates POV (expect harry)

I woke up around 7:15 just in time to give me extra time to get ready and wake everyone and i looked over to expect harry up but he was sleeping . Also his night shirt had risen up and showed horrible scars that ranged but big deep purple bruises, to burns , open wound scars, and words that looked to be carved in his skin by a dull knife.  The carved words ranged from freak, worthless, s***, w****, killer, should be dead, fatty, burden. I really hope he didn't think about him self like that but I knew he did. 

I woke up Blaise and I asked him what should we do because I knew we had to help him no matter what.  

Blaise woke up with shocked I was waking him this early and then I  pointed to Harry's back and whispered what should be do. Blaise then looked over at Harry and I knew he had tears that wanted to fall but wouldn't as I was the same. He then looked up at me and said we should get uncle Sev. The reason he said uncle Sev is because he is our godfather and we call him that in privacy. I agreed since he was like the only trustable adult also he had medical license since it was required to be a potions master. 

We got half dressed and tip toed to Sev's private rooms that we and only a few others knew where they were. We knock kind of hard on the door and hoped to Merin that he was awake and kind of aware and would not brush us off as this was a serious situation. 

Uncle Sev open the door and started to say why in the name of merin are yall here but then he saw our serious worried faces and got down to our level saying "Whats wrong yall seem really upset. "

I responded to him, "Harry has been hurt bad by someone, I then explained all the burises, scars, and burns to him. He gasped and said lets hurry to him where will can save him before its to late. 

Sev pov

Draco just explained that Harry as in Harry potter had been hurt really bad I didn't know what to think as I was told he was just a spoiled brat who had everything. I knew that the headmaster lied to people because I knew he was the one who took Draco younger twin sister that night and lied and said he could not find her anywhere. I have been searching for her everywhere but i must not think of this now and just help harry. 

When i got to the boys' room I was shock at what I found I knew Draco said it was bad but this was just horrible the people who did this need to put on trial and given the dementor kiss. 

I tell all the boys to step back as i start to think what i should do first so i deceide to just cast a diagnose spell fist.

The result shocks me to the core and that says alot. 

The results are: 

Age 1: healthy - but kidnapped and forced looks and gender spell

Age 2: Kind of healthy: first part of years care but after october is starved and beaten. 

Age 3: unhealthy: beaten, arm broken multiple times, kick in ribs and broken,  starved

age4 &5: same as age 3 

Age 6: unhealthy  words are carved in skin, beaten bloody, broken almost every bone, Raped by several people at the same time, anorexic

Age 7-till Hogwarts: are the same as age 6

I have tears in my eyes but I know I have to be strong right now and what catches my eye is that he had forced look and well a gender spell which meant he was a girl and she had gotten raped several times. 

Then i kind of think of my goddaughter hoping she ok but I get back at the task at hand. 

I cast spells to stop any bleeding which includes internal, bone healing spell, spell to heal any damage from the raping he now well she got. 

Harry is looking better but i really want to take off the force looks and the gender spell but i want to wake him first. 

Harry POV

I wake up fully awake and not hurting anywhere which is very rare occurrence and see professor Snape looking at me and I say did I do something wrong. 

He nodded no and i let out a breath I was holding in . 

He then looked at me and explain he healed everything that was wrong with me and i yelled at myself think how could I let them find out with it only being the second day. 

I stuttered and said"O...o...ok s...s..sir.

Then my skin was itchy like it is sometimes I wish it was wasn't like this. He noticed and told me about spell that might be hiding my identity and asked if i wanted them removed. I asked him does that mean I have a family. 

He nodded and I said yes please. 

He whispered a spell and i felt tingles all over my body but when it stoped i notice Draco was in the room again and they all let out a loud gasp. 

 I notice that I had long platinum blonde hair like Draco. 

Professor told me to look at him i did and he started explain how he had a goddaughter named was Azza i knew that name meant a fallen angel who was strong , and then said how she was kidnapped and never found. 

I was about to say something he then said that I was her and that is why i looked like Draco now  because he was my older twin brother. 

He said that he would give us permission to miss classes and go talk to my real parents that i know to be mr and mrs Malfoy. 

I look to  draco and say older brother i start saying i knew i had bubbie but i was locked away with the memeories i missed you my dragon he tears up holding me tightly. 

Unclie are you going to floo mommy and daddy. He nodded yes and i waited and he said they would be here later in the afternoon so i decided to just cuddle with my dragon and he let me.