Feelings

Jack was laying on his bed with Mark sitting on his stomach "J-Jack" Mark stuttered "yeah what's up?" Jack asked "c-can I ask y-you something?" Mark asked getting nervous "sure" Jack said smiling and he sat up puting his hand on the hybrid's back "e-everytime I-I get close with you I-I get this feeling in m-my stomach and m-my heart g-goes crazy.....what d-does this mean?" Mark asked looking up at Jack, the irishman was blushing at the wprds his small friend said , Jack rubbed the back of his head "u-uh well th-that's mean y-you like me..." he explained "I do like you" Mark said "no like m-more than a friend k-kinda way.." Jack told him, Mark started to blush and Jack gently pat his head "do you l-like me in that way?" Mark asked in hopes Jack would say yes, the irishman smiled softly "does this answer your question?" Jack asked and moved forward so his lips were pressed up against Mark's.

He cupped Mark's head in his hands and he felt Mark kiss him back, when Jack pulled back, Mark had drool going down his lip and his eyes where halfway to being shut, Jack blushed and kissed his forehead, that's when Jack noticed the bulge in Mark's pants "that's cute" Jack said smiling "wh-what?" Mark asked "you have a  little bulge" Jack responded, Mark looked confused then he looked down "here let me help" Jack said and moved his hand down Mark's pants and felt his bulge, Mark flinched and let out a soft moan "do you want me to continue or stop?" Jack asked "k-keep going please~" Mark responded putting a paw on Jack's arm, Jack put his hand down Mark's boxers and rubbed his member 'what is this feeling?' Mark thought to himself and he let out another soft moan "your moans are cute~" Jack responded and kissed Mark's neck 'I love him so much' Jack thought to himself, he took his hand out of Mark's pants, a whimper escaped Mark when Jack stopped "are you ok with going further?" Jack asked "yes please~" Mark responded he enjoyed being touched by Jack, he felt his pants being pulled off then his boxers he was blushing a light red and his heart was beating faster and faster.