About Yash

Yash is 19 years old and is in the second year of college. He has very few friends and is the most introvert person in his class.  Surprisingly he is friends with Rohit, a guy who every other girl in college would think of while masturbating. Rohit is 5 foot 9 inches, lean and hairless body and muscled arms. What girls most love is that Rohit advertises for the underwear brand he wears by slightly exposing it. 

Now coming back to Yash since this story is based on him. Yash lives with his parents. He is handsome having an average built. He is decent in studies and his day's routine is fixed to eating, going to college, chilling with Rohit, watching television, porn and stalking people on social media. Yash does not smoke or drink alcohol.

Yash is living a dry and boring life. At his age, he wants to explore more and is figuring out a way. He is tired of watching porn and desires to live like Rohit. Rohit does not believe in a relationship. He has casual sex with few girls and is open about it. Yash is fed up of his routine and wants to have sexual fun like Rohit. 

Whom will Yash have sex with? Yash is known to be a shy and too innocent guy. Any person who knows Yash thinks that Yash and sex are two opposite words. So Yash feels that he should find unknown people with whom he can have sex with. 

Yash is searching on the net for apps where he could find someone to have sex and later find a fuck buddy. To Yash, sex is an adventure and his heart beats loud when he thinks about it. 

Yash does not loose hope. He has already started preparing for his first sexual encounter. He has bought a condom packet and keeps it in his pocket. Who knows when he gets a chance to get laid. Next, he has trimmed his pubic hair and regularly applies perfume around his penis. He wears clean underwear everyday to avoid being judged when he looses his virginity. Also he started going to the gym to look attractive. 

A month has passed but nothing happened. 

He took tips from Rohit and decided to start clubbing. He thought maybe he would find someone to have sex with. 

                                                                 -------------End of Part 1 ------------

This is based on a real story. In the next part you will get to know Yash's first sex experience and how it changes his life.