-three

"there's a girl, right?" wooyoung sneered as he waved his hand in front of a daydreaming yeosang in the middle of class.

yeosang blinked with confusion and turned to him. "what?"

wooyoung sighed and shook his head. "you're daydreaming again. it's a girl you're thinking about, right?"

yeosang fiddled with the pencil in his hand nervously. wooyoung has been friends with him ever since the first grade of high school, but sometimes he is hesitant to tell him his secrets because wooyoung would tease him relentlessly about them. but since it's a girl and wooyoung knows a lot of things about relationships, he decided to tell him.

"yeah," yeosang nodded. "it's a girl."

wooyoung laughed and clapped his friend's back. "finally, there's a girl you like, sangie! i thought you would never ever find a girl in your entire life."

"wow, thanks for having faith on me, brother," yeosang rolled his eyes sarcastically. "i'm not as hopeless as you think."

wooyoung smirked. "so, who's this lucky lady?"

"jung mari's sister," yeosang answered. "nari."

"jung nari?" wooyoung started laughing loudly. the teacher, mr kim, turned around and frowned at wooyoung.

"jung wooyoung, please stop laughing so loud in the middle of my class," he huffed.

"sorry, mr kim," wooyoung apologized. then he turned to yeosang. "you have a crush on jung nari?"

yeosang shifted in his seat. "yes."

wooyoung laughed again, but more quietly this time. he grinned cheekily at yeosang.

"good luck, yeosang."