-five

"he just left, you know." mari told nari, who is busy playing games in her phone. "he was looking for you."

nari pretended not to hear what mari said. "really? wow."

mari shook her head at nari's ignorance. "aw come on. i know you have a crush on him. why aren't you just going to admit it?"

nari shook her head. "love at first sight doesn't exist, mari. i couldn't be in love with him. i just met him, for goodness's sake. loving him already is just weird."

mari shook her head. "trust me, he likes you too."

nari snorts. "as if. who would love a strange girl like me? i'm not special in any way."

"of course you are," mari smiles. "there is something special inside each and every one of us. maybe yeosang saw something in you, and that's why he likes you."

nari sighs. "still, i can't love someone i just met. and he's also technically a stranger."

"then get to know him better," mari urged. "get his number, go on dates, have fun with him. be friends. and then your relationship might improve from there."

nari glared at her older sister. "you really want me to start dating him, huh?"

mari chuckles. "maybe?"

nari shook her head and sighed, but then mari cut in, "but nari, i know you like him. and i know he likes you too. so why don't you give it a try? next time he comes, ask for his number."

nari sighs. "fine."

mari cheers at her victory. nari only blushed at the thought of seeing yeosang again.

maybe i do like him, after all.