Sixteen Years Later

Since Hope know herself she have been living almost everywhere but when she turned seven years Rebekah decide to move with her daughter a.k.a niece in Mystic Falls so Hope could attend Salvatore School for young and gifted.
When they moved it was incredibly hard for her to socialise but eventually she did it and made a lot of friends. Of course there is a boy in her life. She met him a year ago and year later here they are together
She live the best of her live with her mom/aunt, two best friends the Saltzman twins and her boyfriend Landon who happened to be a supernatural but that's another story.

Meanwhile Hayley wakes up every morning since she was separated with Hope with tearfull eyes, spend the whole day at the bayou helping crescent wolves, come back at Mikaelson's mansion get in her bed and cries her tears out to sleep. This turn into routine for her.

Since Klaus he spend all of his time looking for his sister and daughter but no luck thankfully his brother Elijah has been with him all this time.

One Sunday morning while Klaus was painting Elijah walks in with news for him about Hope and Rebekah.

Elijah: Niklaus I have something to tell you.

Klaus: Not now brother.

Elijah: It is something you should know.

Klaus: What?

Elijah: It's about Hope and Rebekah.

Klaus looked his brother surprised, his heart start beating so fast

Klaus: What about them?

In that time Hayley was in front of the door and hears what Elijah just told to Klaus

Elijah: Rebekah was last seen two months ago in New York with teenage girl pretty sure it is Hope.

When Hayley heard that she walks in the room.

Hayley: We should go check now. Maybe they are still there.

Klaus: Yes we will check I need my daughter back.

Three of them quickly get on the car and after a long long time traveling they got in New York. They have searched almost every house, apartament and hotels when they finally found a hotel room where Rebekah was with the littlest Mikaelson but the only thing they found a shirt of Hope. Hayley took it, holds it and smell it with tear in her eyes. The moment they were leaving Hayley found a photo of the person she haven't seen for so long and exactly her beautiful daughter.

Hayley: Klaus

Klaus looks at her and Elijah too.

Klaus: What?

Hayley: Look!

And she hand him the photo

Hayley: It's her. She is so grown up and beautiful.

Her tears start to roll down on her cheek.

Klaus: Yes she is.

He looked at Hayley and at the photo again with tearful eyes

Klaus: We will find her. We will

Hayley nods and they all leave with hope they will finally find her.