This Is The Part Where I Found Some Hope

After Klaus and Hayley found that Hope probably is in the same country as them and having a photo of her they begin to search everywhere for her. Knowing that they maybe will find her soon.
To make it easy Klaus stop by in Mystic Falls at Salvatore school to ask Caroline Forbes for help.

He walks through the entrance and see Caroline tour guiding new students.

Caroline: There are transition celler where we keep the werewolfs. - she told the kids

When Klaus appear behind her

Klaus: Curious where do you keep the hybrids? In the root celler? - he says and smirks

Caroline looks at him then at the kids

Caroline: "I'm sorry but I need to help this new lost student I will come back" - she smiles and turns towards Klaus
"Come on Bob let me show you where are the toilets."

She goes towards her office and Klaus followed her, they entered and she goes behind her desk.

Caroline: "What are you doing here Klaus? And please don't tell me you are here to threaten the kids." - she said

Klaus: "No don't worry love." - he smirks "I'm actually here to ask you for a favour."

Caroline: "What you want?" - she asked

Klaus: "Well..... " - he said and pull Hope's photo out of his pocket and hand it to Caroline. "I found this photo of my daughter in hotel room in New York where she probably were with Rebekah but still no luck with finding them" - he looks down "Will you help me find her?"

Suddenly Caroline felt dizzy and uncomfortable wondering what to do and without thinking she agreed to help Klaus. Of course he noticed that and didn't say anything. The only thing he knew is that she is hiding something.

Klaus: "Thanks love" - he told her and left thinking that is possible Hope to be so close than he thought.

The moment Klaus left Caroline quickly called Rebekah. Remembering how she threaten her daughters if Klaus find where they are.

Rebekah: "Hello" - she answered

Caroline: "We have to talk it's  urgent." - she tells her.

Rebekah: "Okay I come by the school"

Caroline: "Okay I'm expecting you."