⚘ ┋ [ EP06 ] PART 01

EPISODE 06 PART 01 !❛ second ranking announcement ❜

❛ second ranking announcement ❜

[ important note : if you read slowly, you'll get the tension a lot more sksk. oh and if you know the user of that trainee, please don't tag them ! i'm not saying you can't congratulate them if you want to, but maybe do so by saying their trainee's name instead of telling them directly. don't spoil it for them! (i mean if i was in an applyfic, i personally would want to see it first by myself before i see it 'accidentally' on my notifications because somebody tagged me) ]

^ repeated note ig, oh and please forgive me, the last chapter was supposed to be "episode 6 start", not "episode 5 part 5".

«« ━━━━━━━ ◦ 💮 ◦ ━━━━━━━ »»

PROJECT VEROSE'S SECOND RANKING ANNOUNCEMENT OFFICIALLY BEGINS !

WHAT WOULD BE THE SOON FATE OF OUR VEROSE TRAINEES ?

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : As the challenges get tougher, the number of trainees that can pass to the next stage gets less. Only those who show true will power and passion to survive, and who charms the producers the most would make it to the end. Welcome to Project Verose's second elimination, where only 28 out of 34 remaining trainees will make it to the next stage.

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] :Their combination of votes both from public and private submissions, scores and benefits they have received from onsite votes and some additional points that they have earned based on how well they're performing. Have determined their final points. And then, they would be ranked accordingly from 34th to 1st. 

KEY [ PROJ. REP ] : Trainees who would not make the cut, those who are in 34th-28th, will unfortunately be eliminated and will not be able to participate in the succeeding missions, but can be able to support their friends who have remained.