Officially Divorced

We were sitting in her living room and I was waiting on the divorce papers to come in. (Y/N)'s legs were draped over mine and I had my arm over her shoulders, watching TV. Placing a hand on her thigh, I looked over at her and she was watching the show, quietly.

"It isn't nice to stare, Will." She teased, not looking at me and I smirked, grabbing her arm softly. Looking at me, she raised a brow and I pulled her onto my lap, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You're so gorgeous, though." I replied, running my hands up her shirt and making her shudder, slightly.

"And you are still technically married." She reminded me, grabbing my hands and holding them, pressing them against my chest.

"Once I sign those papers and send them in, I won't be."

"That's if Terri signed them."

"She better have."

Knock Knock

She got off my lap and I stood up, walking after her. Opening the door, my lawyer stood there and I greeted him,

"Oh. Hey, Tom."

"Hey, Will. You must be (Y/N)?"

"It is. Come on in."

He went to the living room and sat down, as (Y/N) went to make coffee.

"So, it took an hour and a half, but she finally signed the papers."

"Good."

"I just need you to sign here and it'll be official."

Nodding, I signed the papers and he sighed, putting them away. Coming back into the room, (Y/N) handed him a cup and then handed me a cup, smiling.

"Thank you." Tom said, smiling and (Y/N) sat next to me, replying,

"Of course."

"So, you're going to take care of him now?" Tom asked, smiling at her and her face flushed, as she stuttered,

"I-I...Well-"

"Haha. I'm sure you will! I'm just teasing, anyway. Will, by tomorrow, you'll be a single man. But not for long I assume."

"Yeah."

He finished his coffee and stood up, shaking my hand. Turning to (Y/N), he shook her hand and left us alone, saying,

"Thank you for the hospitality. Have a good day."

"You too, Tom."

As the door closed, I turned to (Y/N) and pinned her to the couch, smiling.

"W-Will?!"

"Say you're mine." I demanded, running my hand up her side and the other laced through her hair, as her face flushed.

"Will, you're not single yet!"

"Close enough~"

I pressed a kiss to her neck and she huffed, lacing her fingers through my hair. Moving to her face, I kissed her and she kissed back, pulled me closer. Kissing down her jawline, I sucked on her soft spot and she moaned, softly. Dragging my teeth down the column of her throat, leaving marks on her skin and my phone ringing pulled me away from her. Growling, I looked at it and sighed, seeing Emma's name come across.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Will. Just letting you know that Sue is up to something."

"When is she not up to something?"

"I'm just letting you know, Will. Watch out for the Glee Club."

"Of course. Thank you, Emma."

"Also, are you really single now?"

"Tomorrow-"

"Will." (Y/N) started, making me press a finger to her mouth and Emma replied,

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah- Ah~"

"What's wrong?"

Looking at (Y/N) wide eyed, she took my finger into her mouth and I watched her use her mouth on my finger, making me go silent.

"Will? Will?"

"Oh. Uh...I'll talk to you at work. Thank you for letting me know, Emma."

Hanging up, wrapped her legs around my waist and stood up, bringing her to her room. Kissing her, I pressed her against the bed and she moaned, as I growled,

"You're a minx."

"I don't know what you're talking about~" She replied, innocently.

"I think you do..."

"Will~"

An hour later, we were laying together and she was breathing, softly. Sitting up, I smiled down at her and she turned over, looking at me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, love. Go to sleep. I'll be right back."

"Okay."

Standing up, I pulled on a robe and (Y/N) called,

"Will?"

"Hm?"

"This isn't a fling right?"

"Of course not. I should have married you."