Marriage

I was standing at the end of the aisle and my palms were getting sweaty from my nerves. We decided to keep the ceremony small and short, yet somehow Sue got in the building.

"Nervous Schuester?" Sue's voice pulled me from my thoughts, making me sigh and look at her, replying,

"Only if she doesn't come down the aisle." 

"You two music nerds-"

"Sue, it's my wedding day. I don't know how you weaseled your way in here, but I'm not trying to cause a commotion today. Screw with us tomorrow." I interrupted her, shooting her a glare and making her go silent, immediately. 

Her expression softened and she nodded, going sit down without another comment. The organ started and I looked down the aisle, my breath catching in my throat. 

(Y/N) was in a white dress that was plain, but elegant. It reached the floor, but it was form fitting, hugging her curves. Her hair was in an elegant bun, light makeup, and her veil was extremely thin. 

She was stunning. 

"Will? Will?" (Y/N) voice pulled me out of my trance, making me blink slowly and take her hands, gingerly. I was so busy admiring her that I missed most of the ceremony, but I zoned back in listening to her vows,

"William Scheuster, I've known you my entire life. You've been my best friend since we could walk. When I left for college, I was devastated to hear that you were getting married. But you were my best friend and I wanted you happy. To come back and see you unhappy, was difficult. You've seen my highs and my lows and you still love me. I wouldn't be the person I am today without your support and I wouldn't be nearly as happy without you. I love you, Will." 

A tear rolled down her cheek and I brushed the tear away, caressing her cheek. The priest looked over to me and I opened my vows, 

"(Full Name), I grew up with you. We were connected at the hip. You always supported me, but not without putting your opinion on the matter out there too. However, when you moved away I was very upset. When you supported my first marriage, I thought that you didn't love me. At least not the way I loved you. So, when you came back and I felt all those emotions again. . .I knew that I would marry you and when you were there in my bad time, I knew. All those emotions. . .They were still there. I've loved you for years and I'm finally marrying the love of my life." 

We were all crying by now and I was smiling, waiting for her to be pronounced my wife. 

"(F/N) (L/N), do you take William Schuester as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." 

"William Schuester, do you take-"

"I do."

"Then, by the power invested in me. . .I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Pulling (Y/N) closer to me, I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing back instantly. When we pulled apart, I rested my forehead on her own and smiled, whispering,

"I love you so much, Mrs. Schuester."

"I love you too, Mr. Schuester."