the fifth floor

**

Everyone in SM entertainment hated the fifth floor, it was where careers ended, scandals began, and where contracts extend.

You reached his office and you opened the door, you could feel the perspiration from your hand. You were scared, this could be the end of your music career. You bowed at the CEO and he bowed back at you.

"Ah, Joy my dear have a seat." He gestured to the chair in front of him

You sat down feeling shaky and nervous, butterflies were in your stomach. You wondered what Jungkook had gone through.

"So, you have a scandal with Jungkook. And I'm not mad, I just have to give you severe consequences since your a female idol."

You were shocked and furious, this was sexism. You're going through a harder consequence since you're a female.

"That's unfair PD-nim you know how fucking hard I work and I get a severe punishment while you're letting Jungkook slide?"

"Enough Joy, out of my office. You are to not leave the dorm grounds without permission or you're fired."

"Fine!"

You stormed out of his office slamming the door, you were so angry at him you wanted to scream.

You went to the elevator and clicked 3rd floor, you were on the verge of tears. You hated your company, you wished you could be with BTS again. You loved your new bandmates, but you miss your old ones.

***

You went back to the dorm room to rest, you didn't feel like practicing anymore. The managers would get mad but at this point in time you didn't care.

"Joy?" Yeri said knocking on your door

"What do you want Yeri." You spat

"Can I come in?" She said nervously

"Sure."

She opened the door and she found you taking drugs again.

"Joy we talked about this, you said you were quitting for good." She looked at you concerned

(in this book, joy is going to be younger than yeri.)

"Unnie, this is my only escape. I lost Jungkook, I lost my old friends. And now I have no one else but this."

"Joy, you're going to get fired. We can't lose you, we're counting on you."  

"I know Yeri, I promise I'm not gonna overdose like last time. It's just a little bit." She sighed

Back when you were with BTS, the boys found out that you were taking drugs and cutting yourself.  They would watch you twenty four seven making sure that you wouldn't be doing anything stupid.

When you and Jungkook dating, he would say that they would always worry about you at night because they weren't there to take care of you. 

You miss them so much, but you could never see them again. 

"And we love you Joy, we care about you. But if you ever need anything, please please please tell us." She begged

You nodded and she went out of the room, you sighed and laid in your small bed.