award show

--

Tonight was the award show, where you were going to have to perform. You absolutely hated award shows, you and the girls would just end up skipping the whole thing and watching it on television. Although, they had a special bar that you could definitely drink at.

You arrived at the event, you spot BTS at a certain glance. You had some alcohol in the car so you were pretty tipsy.

"Yah Joy, was that vodka or water you drank in the car." Seulgi asked as you put your hand on her shoulder to keep balance as you walked on the red carpet.

"It was waterrrr, unnieeee." you lied, you decided to drink because you wanted to get revenge on SM for punishing you. At this point, you could care less about being an idol. The five of you stopped to take pictures and then you went off into the venue.

You found your seats, and you didn't even realize that you were sitting in the row below BTS. Which was currently empty, since they were still taking photos.

Irene gave you a warning look that you needed to behave yourself, she didn't want a scene to arise.

You flipped her off and decided to go to the bar. You sat down on the stool and yelled to the bartender. The girls were so fed up with you at this point, they just let you go.

"Vodka on the rocks please!" you saw other idols looking at you in disgust, how could one be drinking so much at an event like this. You see Lee Jieun, or also known as IU come up to you. Being in your drunken state, you smiled and waved at her.

"Just so you know Joy, Jungkook is mine. You better back off you bitch." she said with her hands crossed.

"Listen IU, if your in love with him then honestly have him. He doesn't love me, who would at this point anyways." you said

"It's all over the news that you dated him, and I know he still has feelings for you." she said

"Whatever IU, go watch a kdrama or something. I'm done here for tonight." you said chugging your vodka.

Then out of no where, she just slaps your face.

"Yah! What was that for, bitch." you yelled at her with your alcoholic breath.

"Ow! Oh my god she slapped me. Joy slapped me." she yelled causing a scene, this brought some attention from a certain someone that you didn't want to see tonight.

"No I did not slap anyone, you lying piece of shit!" you shot back, then the next thing you know the both of you start tackling each other.

Then you feel a pair of strong arms pull you away from her, it was your former best friend Min Yoongi.

He pulled you into the corner in the back, "The hell was that Joy?" he said with fury

"What? I'm having the time of my life at an award show." you said in a slurry drunken tone.

"Are you joking? Joy, you literally just ruined your reputation." he said looking at you straight in the eye, that had you really intimidated.

"Who gives a fuck about my reputation Yoongs, I mean everyone knows I'm the crazy one in the kpop industry. So leave me alone."

Then you see Taehyung and Jungkook come towards you guys, you quickly try to run but then Yoongi grabs your wrist and holds a strong grip on it.

"Joy, we need to talk." Jungkook said and then he puts you over his shoulder, Yoongi and Taehyung follow behind and you go into a closet.

"Put me the fuck down Jeon Jungkook!" you protested, but it's no use.

He finally decides to put you down, so you sit on the chair and they just stand there looking at you infuriated. To your luck, you saw four other guys no other than the rest of your old band mates come in.

"Wow, it's a whole family reunion" you commented and they all rolled their eyes.

Tooo beeee continuedddd