Chapter four

(Y/N) POV

As they opened the heavy gate to sector four (4) She carefully studied my surroundings. Finding the shy guys containment they'd deny her access into the containment as it was rather understandable. We'd head back to sector three (3). Heading back to her doctors containment she noticed the one guard kind of lingering from a distance. She always had a bad feeling of him. Derek was his name. The two other guards though, were rather ok people to hang around.

Josh's POV

After a brief encounter with (y/n) he'd head to his room after going to the cafeteria for a snack and a cup of water. Tired yet he'd sit in his chair taking off his dress shoes he had on for work. Dressing formal wasn't his thing but he did so for his work.

"Why did I ever go for this field??" He'd sigh even questioning why he even applied for the facility as well.

Although he did enjoy seeing some of the other staff there including some of the SCP's.

Derek's POV

After keeping a good distance from her and the higher ups, he noticed her looking down the hall at him as he tried to play it cool. After she walked back into her containment with her doctor she took off her mask and cornered herself in her one spot. He would know since he would sometimes go into the containment to watch.

"She's a cute one although still interested on her work as well"
He thought to himself before sneaking off after some time.

He would go off to his room which was on the other side of the facility. He would think of her yet he knew she looked up to the plague doctor more then anyone in the facility.

((Hello everyone, so I thought I'd make this one guard a bit of a creep. Sorry about that. Hope everyone still enjoys this chapter along with the new ones))