Chapter 25

(Y/N) POV

Taking care of each other She was always happy.
After a few hours pass she seemed rather unsure of something and asked.

"Hey what ever happen to my parents??"
She asked her doctor.

"They didn't want you when you were born."
He replied with a somewhat of a sorrow tone.

She nodded with a slight unnoticed frown with her wondering what they have looked like even wondered what their personality were.
Looking back at what she may have passed as a dream but wasn't sure what to say to anyone of that night with a guard sitting there on the other side of the containment.
Thinking maybe he was her biological dad but couldn't say for sure.

                         Hunters POV

He would sit on the other side of the containment and sigh with a soft humming of a song to not annoy his fellow guards as they played games.

                     Plague doctors POV

He would hug her after the question and answer, feeling her hug him in return yet her grasp seem a little tight as if she needed the hug more then ever.
Allowing her to hug him as much as she wanted. He whispered that he's there for her whenever she wanted to talk or just needed a hug.
Seeming he felt as if it made her feel better about the situation or any in that case.

((Well Hey I'm traveling, so other then not posting much and I am sorry for not doing as such. I promise I'll try to post more as I'm traveling.. Well hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and be safe to those who traveled c: ))