*8teen*Reader x*old*Joseph Joestar

Hello, so I've been watching a lot of jjba lately and I've fallen in love with (almost) every character, so expect more jjba fan fiction to come your way.
======
Two months ago, Mr.Joestar's wife and daughter, my former best friend, died in a car crash. From what I hear, he hasn't stepped foot outside since and he refuses to as well. Family friends and sometimes neighbors do his grocery shopping for him but he sometimes doesn't take it, he'll just leave it out to dry.

I've been trying to give him space, well-deserved space, but I can't seem to stay away from him for too long. I'm worried about him and I want to make sure he's okay.
I knock on his door. No answer. I knock again. No answer. I knocked a third, this time making sure that I'm ramming my fist onto the wood as hard as I can, making sure that I feel the wood vibrate underneath my palm.

The door swung open, finally, and there who greeted me was no other than Mr.Joestar. His eyes pierced mine but shortly softened, he released his tight grip on the knob and reached out to pick up the groceries he had left. He retreated back inside the house, swiftly kicking the door shut only for it to be stopped by my foot.
Without any invitation needed, I followed him inside the house.

"M-mr.Joestar, can we talk?" I said sternly, following him closely into the kitchen. He ignored me, setting the groceries on the counter and putting them away.

"Mr.Joestar, I know you can hear me." Again, silence.

"Mr.Joestar!" 

He finally stopped what he was doing, putting his hands beside himself on the counter but still not facing me. I was quiet for a moment, waiting for what Mr.Joestar would do.

He turned around and marched up to me, looking me dead in the eyes. Without losing contact, he wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "Don't ever raise your voice at me, okay, Kayla?"

"Well, I wouldn't have to raise my voice if you would listen to me." I tried retracted my hand but it didn't move an inch. His grip grew tighter, but not tight enough for it to leave a mark.

"You know I don't like it when you call me Mr.Joestar, what did I tell you to call me?"

I didn't answer and pretended to play dumb. I knew what he wanted me to call him but right now I just couldn't.

He spun me around, switching positions.

"C' mon Kayla, you know what I want you to call me don't play dumb, silly girl." He lowered his face closer to mine, I could practically smell him.

"I'm not calling you that."
"Why not?"

I didn't have an answer for that. I looked away, anywhere else but him.
He grabbed my face and moved it back to his. His piercing blue eyes completely destroying my hazel ones.

He chuckled, "You don't want me to force you to say it, do you, Kayla?"

I shook my head, mumbling a quiet no, expecting for that to be the end of it.

"Louder, Kayla. I'm getting old so my hearing is not what it used to be."

"No."

"Wrong answer."

He yanked my wrist, dragging me to the kitchen table. He drew back a chair and sat down, throwing me over his lap. Without hesitation, he started spanking me.