*naive*reader x(trucker)Dio

All of a sudden my seat jerked, my seatbelt tightened around my waist and chest, then my car broke down. I got out of the car, shutting my door with such force that it trembled like a rollercoaster switching on. I opened the hood and examined my engine and other bits and pieces that looked important but I wasn't sure.
'Oh no, Oh no!' I thought, 'I'm gunna be late'! I ripped around the car to the back side and tried pushing it, it didn't move one millimeter. Shadows all around me were getting deeper and darker, the sun was going behind the clouds whispering 'hello' to the moon on its way down. I checked the time on my phone, it was 8:35pm and to my luck no service. I let out a sigh, wondering what was I able to do? I'm in the middle of no-where, with no food, water, or a fully functioning car, what was I to do?
Then under my feet I felt the rocks vibrate and I heard an engine snorting. I whipped my head around and saw a truck. I ran to the side of the road and held out my thumb, unsure if I should hold it up or sideways. The sound of the vehicle was getting closer and the road shook violently, more than before. He was getting closer. I closed my eyes, pleading and hoping to God that they'd stop. I opened one eye to peak, and low and behold the man stopped!
I raced to the driver's side and knocked on the window? It started to come down, inch by inch, I'm guessing its a mechanical one. I couldn't really see inside; they were too tinted but from what I could tell, he was a blonde.
"Sup miss, d'you need a lift?" The man asked, his voice deep and haunting. I shook my head, unable to make any words. He looked so rugged. His shirt was dirty with what looked like oil stains, his hair was disheveled and the name tag on his shirt was hanging by a thread.
"Climb on in then."
I did as told, going to the passenger's side, he opened the door, I thanked him, and slid inside. The car smelt rather nice, like pine cone.
"What's yer name lil lady?"
"Nola, you?"
"That's sounds like a really sweet name, Nola, sounds like an overpriced milk brand." He chuckled and so did I, awkwardly.
"M'names Dio, where you headed?"
"Just about 5-10 miles down the road, i-if that's not a problem."
"If it was a problem, I never would've stopped," he licked his lips," Ah, I'm lying, I would've stopped anyway if you were going to Alaska."
I didn't feel like asking why.
He told me not to worry, that we'd be there in an hour or so, and that I should get some rest. I wasn't going to comply so easily but today my eyes felt unusually heavy. 

I felt something rough, and calloused on my cheek. It felt so warm and smelt so nice, like fire wood scented candles. Was I in bed? My eyes fluttered open and I was surprised to see that I was not in a bed, nor even a house but the same truck with the same driver. His hand stayed on my cheek and he didn't break eye contact. My eyes went wide and I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter. Why was it so unusually hot?
"We're here, Miss Nola." I groaned, sitting up and popping my back. I was almost out of the car before he pulled me back inside.
"Whoa their little ant, where do you think yer going?" I gulped, was I leaving something important? Did I do something wrong?
"You didn't expect to leave without paying did you?" I began to shiver, his words were like an ice cold blade running up and down my spine.
"I-I don't have any money on me, is there something else I could do to repay you?"
He pointed to a spot in front of him signaling me to sit. I climbed over to his side, and did as told.

"You really are a submissive one ain'tcha?" He spread open my legs and started rubbing on my knee.
"And you do smell quite delectable, I wonder if you taste it?" I bit my lip, unsure if I should be doing this with a complete stranger but...I don't know!
He scooted closer, his nose almost touching the crotch of my shorts. He placed his thumb on it and began rubbing in circles. My legs jerked, my stomach tightened and my mouth formed an 'o' shape.
He chuckled, "Lil ant likes getting her pussy played with by a stranger, don'tcha?" I shook my head 'no' but he taunted on.  
"Would you like it if I pushed these little shorts to the side,"
"No..." I moaned.
"Then how about your panties?"  He didn't wait for a response before he pushed both my shorts and undies to the side.
"Mmm...baby girl..."
His tongue hung from his mouth, panting like a dog. He licked his lips and parted my "lips" with it.
"Just as I thought, you are sweet Nola." His tongue licked everywhere. He began sucking on my clit and using his tongue to push inside of me. Lewd sounds ell off of my lips and my thighs were tightening around Dio's head but I think he liked that. He replaced his tongue with his, huge, and thick thumb and began multitasking on my cunt. I really couldn't hold back, my body and mind were going out of control.
"You're gunna squirt for Dio ain'tcha, come on baby girl, squirt for Dio."
——
Might do a pt2 along with the Bakugou one but I'm really, really stressed and have been working on this one for a month.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)I hope you like and enjoy. Please comment and tell me what you think about it and what I should do next!!!