Chat

It's Christmas eve but I still feel incomplete. Virgo and I are together this Christmas since I left home. I dresses up my dog as a reindeer , his name is Plue. As for myself I brought a santa dress and a red Christmas hat with a bell on its top. My costume today really suits me because it's color red and red really suits my apperance.

After we had our meal, I opened my laptop because I don't have anything to do anymore. I will just surf the net.

I opened a tab from Google Chrome, Facebook was the first one and the second tab was Twitter and the third tab was YouTube. These are the ussual tabs I always open when I open my pc..

I open all my accounts from those web. I play some Christmas Songs from YouTube, like 'White Christmas'.

I've check my Twitter account and I have been mentioned by my friends 'Merry Christmas' and I also tweet some and mentioned them also.

Facebook.....Facebook ...facebook... the web I've spent most of my time everyday. Because I've got to see some updates from my favorite shows, some pictures of my friends and fictional characters and most stupidity of people over internet. And of course this is the thing that I use to communicate with my friends because its a drag spending your money on loading your cellphone just to talk to your friends. And I also use facebook to stalk someone. Yes I am a stalker because I have this guy I really like for a year now. His name is Kim Jae Joong. The most handsome guy I've ever seen. Just kidding Kim Jae Joong was my K-pop idol. The guy that I like is Natsu Dragneel. I know almost everything about him but he doesn't know anything about me because I don't always show the real me infront of him even though he is my friend. By the way my name is Lucy Heartfilia.

"OMG his online!!!! What should I do? Am I suppose to talk to him? What if he wouldn't reply and just seen zoned me? I don't know what should I do but haha I'm getting crazy just to see him online."

Okay I'm a freaking retarded here fangirling and screaming like there is no tomorrow.
I get my phone beside me and dialed the number of the most precious friend of mine, Levy Mc Garden.

"Levy-chan!!! Merry Christmas!!!" I shouted through the phone

"Kyaa I'm glad you called. I thought that you forget your bestfriend on Christmas day. Merry Christmas by the way. So what is it now?"

"Eh hehehehe." She really know me and what was the purpose of me to call her

"It's Natsu right? Just talked to him already like a normal person. Your such a retard."

"Hey I'm not a retard! It's just kyaaa!!!"

"Yeah okay I know. Talk to him and you'll be fine."

"Okay thanks sis, tell auntie I say Merry Christmas."

"I will. Goodluck sister. Bye."

"Bye." And I hang up

I turned to my laptop again and click Natsu's name on the chat box. I'm getting nervous just approaching my finger on the keyboard.

"You can do it come on"

~on the chat box

"Hi Natsu Merry Christmas. :)" send Kyaa I hope he will reply

Seen
.
.
.
.
Natsu is typing
.
.
.
"Oh Hello Lucy Merry Christmas to you too. ;)" whaaaahhhh he actually replied kyaaaa >^< I am jumping now up end down holding my dog on my bed

"So how was your Christmas doing?" I asked

"It's fun but of course it feels incomplete if you are single in this time of the year hahaha. How are yours?" He replied. OMG I'm actually talking to him!