Confession

GIRLFRIEND it is written on a banner in front of me now the time I look back. I'm really surprise and very happy because guess who is the one behind it? It was Natsu!

"Lucy." he said as he approach me

"Natsu what is this? I taught Levy-chan was the one you l-" I was cut off because he put his finger on my lips

"I never said any name remember? O just said that, you know her very well, but I think you don't really know yourself because you think of another person."

"Well of course I know my best friend really well and she is on the same class as I am."

"Lucy I really have fun today. I keep hiding my feeling all day long with you so I cannot spoil the surprise. You like surprises right? You said so yourself and I made this especially for you. I know you are smart and this kind of thing only suit for a special girl like you. " I was stunned by the words he is saying right now and no words can explain what I am feeling right now. I am speechless. I would never imagine that this day will come true that the person I like will put up a surprise like this only for me.

"Lucy, since I became close to you, I have started to like you. I just don't have the guts to say it because I am afraid that you will turn me down but now I don't care what you think anymore. Even of you turn me down now I will still try to say my feelings to you. You are the one that gives me the courage to do this so..." he kneel down with his right knee and take something out of his pocket

"Lucy I love you and I would do anything just to make you happy. Can you be my girl?" I am so happy right now. I don't know what to do during this situation because I never experience it before. Every man that confess their feelings to me before was all rejected because I never been in love before. It all started when I met Him. He change me. And I can accept his love because I love him very much.

"Yes." I said with a nod. My tears just keep on falling from my eyes.

"She said yes!!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" He shouted to the people around us and hug me very tight

" hahaha I love you Natsu."

"I love you too Lucy."

"Haha whooh!! She's mine now!!"

"So where is my gift?"

"Uh I'm sorry. I get in to the situation."

He opened the little box and it's a necklace. It has a green amulet.

"It's from my mother, she said that I should give it to you because it was the gift that my father gave when he first court her. Just promise me to take care of it."

"That goes without saying it. Of course I'm going to take good care of it." I said and give him a hug again. I still can't believe that I was the girl she keep on mentioning about and I am the one giving him advise about me!

"So do you want to continue our date as a couple this time?"

"So it was a date after all?"

"Huh?" He said and we walk through the park

"When we are having fun earlier, I thought of myself that I would consider this day as a date with my long time crush!"

"Eh?!" He said and I see him blush

"Did you forget it already, when you asked me if I like someone."

"Ah yes."

"That was you. I fell in love with you at first sight. Not just because your handsome but because I felt a different feeling that time."

"So where the same after all."

"Yeah."

"Do you want a cotton candy?"

"No I'm full. I'm full of your love."

"What's up with the pickup line."

"Your saying that but the truth is I strike your heart right? Hahahaha."

"Hahahaha."

It really is a great Christmas today.

---