11 (what happend to Valerie)

* Flashback to when Louis was shot and the police arrived in chapter 9*

           The officers released Mai from her restraints and carried her out of the room where Louis almost lifeless body was laying on the ground receiving aid from the paramedics.

          Mai was screaming and crying, begging them to let her go and take her to her husband, once she calmed down a little bit the officers began to ask her questions. Mai told them that her husbands mistress, Valerie Winkens did this to her also that she hired a man to watch her while Valerie wasn't there so she couldn't escape and that the man is the one that shot her husband. After that the officers set up a time to meet with a sketch artist.

          The officers then took her to the second ambulance, that finally arrived, to evaluate her heath and make sure she was not hurt. They came to the conclusion that her iron levels were low and she was severely dehydrated. And took her to the hospital for some fluids, food that will boost her iron, and check on the baby.

          Once at the hospital Louis was rushed into surgery and Mai was put in a room and got set up with IV fluids and gave her food from the cafeteria while she waited in agony for the doctor to come check on her baby.

         While they were at the hospital every police officer that was available in the area was searching for Valerie, and it wasn't long until they found her at a gas station, it looked as though she was about to flee the country.

         At her trial she was found guilty of abduction, kidnapping, false imprisonment, conspiracy to commit murder and murder and was sentenced to 2 life sentences without the possibility of parole.

I hope everyone enjoyed this little story thank you so much for the votes it means so much to me I've been very busy so I put Forget Me Not 2 on pause but I will start it back up soon I love you guys 💖