Chapter 2: I choose you!

(Sounds like Pokemon lol)

Anyways.. 

After it downloaded I decided to play it immediately to try and get my ex out of my mind. It had it's loading page then I could just start playing.

I don't think these games are as bad as I thought they were.

L.O.A.D.I.N.G.

After the preview of What the characters were like it showed me who I could pick...

Izuku Midoria

Personality type:
Cute, shy..

Sorry Izuku, your not really my cup of tea, even though you would be a wonderful boyfriend..

Todoroki Shouto

Personality type:

Emotionless, or likes to hide his emotions...

I'm not that type of girl.. (Todoroki, Izuku, and katsuki are bae)

After scrolling through all the characters.. I realized That's great that they have both girls and guys so everyone can play no matter what their gender is.. But I can't find my type on here.. maybe it just wasn't anything..

I spoke too soon.. he is the last one on the page.. I saw him.. and I knew I was gonna be hooked.

Katsuki Bakugou

Personality type:

Loud, aggressive, overprotective of what's his, loyal, rude, hot, funny, personality wise cold,..

I.. really think I like this guy. I don't really like how he is loud and very mean but, I like him alot.. I don't understand why but..

I saw a video of 'what's coming up on his story.' I clicked on it and It showed some spoilers but, I like it.

So I clicked the 'I choose you!' Button. In the story nothing changed really, now it's just programmed for who you like.

"What story did you go for??" She asked. "I went with this one that says 'my hero academia' on it.." "WHAT!!!???!?!?!?" "Umm yeah.." "That's not on the app store! Stop lying!" "It is look!" I said and showed my phone. Her face looked pale. "What do you look pale for?" "THEY ACTUALLY HAVE AN APP!!!!" She screamed and looked up the app and the company with no search results.

"Why doesn't it work for my phone too?" "Idk" I said while trying to get Bakugous attention in class. (I didn't mention it but you can actually type what your gonna do and say to people. At least in my book😎📖🎬) Since it's been 2 hours in real life and it's been 3 or 4 days already.

"Didn't you say something about tickets?" "Yeah." "There are no tickets on here." "AHAHSJSBABSSJ!!!" She was losing her mind because she couldn't find the app.

It was already 9pm and we had school. So I just said "let's go to sleep." But before turning the game off it asked {My Hero Academia} asks permission for managing.. messages, phone calls, photos, etc.

I was tired so I didn't really think anything of it and circled it and pressed submit. I thought I saw him smirk but I just guessed it was because I was tired.

Little did I know that that was going to be the first step for him..

WORD COUNT: 498