Chapter 5: Another Glitch!?!?

After me and Kandice talked people started walking in so we had to stop because I hate people being in my business.  Anyways Kandice's boyfriend walked in and looked at me and smirked at me..

*backstory*

I hate him

*back to the story* lol jk

Anyways I've always had a hate for Kandice's boyfriend. They've been together for 3 years now and I've told her about me catching him cheating 5 times and they were all different people and he even tried with me, but she loves him so much she couldn't let him go..

*end of backstory*

I practically barfed at the second he smirked at me, but he didn't look at me long enough to see my reaction. "Hey sexy~!" he said making her get out of her seat because of his hands on her hips and making out with her. *gag* "hey, how are you feeling today sweet cheeks?" he said slyly "I'm good my hufflepuff" "well I hateto burst your bubble but, I feel like I should tell you something.." he said. (fakeness at its finest) "what is it baby??" she asked getting worried. "I feel like I should tell you to move on..." "What???!?!" "well you see.. I only really like you because you have money.." everyone gasped 'did he really just f***ing say that??' "And, your friend (y/n) is hella hot! I'd tap that a**" he said looking at me like he hasn't ate for 3 years and I was a 5 course meal.. and for some reason I felt my phone get hot in an instant, It kind of felt like warm water that was a little warmer than you'd like it to be, but it wasn't unbearable.

"excuse me??" I said. "Your always excused by me sweetie" he said in the sweetest voice he had. I almost gagged again and for some reason I felt my phone getting hotter at this point. I yelled "I don't like you and I never will, especially by the way you treated Kandice!" honestly at this point I was about to say a few words.. well more than a few words! but my phone was so hot I saw steam coming out of my pants and I quickly took it out while I yelped in pain and tried to set it down.

"what? can't stand the heat princess?" Kandice's ex said and then snatched my phone from my hands then threw it onto a nearby desk while cursing. What the hell is happening to my phone??!! everyone watched at it burn the desk. The bell rang as everyone was yelling for help, and the teacher came in running and saw the phone burning into the desk (I don't know what happens if the teacher just sees one thing burning so please correct me if I'm wrong) so she quickly takes the fire extinguisher and puts out the fire. I quickly go to see if my phone is okay and so do some other people. I wait a few seconds before putting my hand on it and its cool now. "What in the hell went on while I wasn't here??!!!!" the teacher yelled.

"Well Miss," I started to say, but I was cut off from Kandice's ex saying "That demon phone burned me and my new girlfriend!" "In your dreams!" "So I'm dreaming?" "I freaking wanna kill you" "In bed?" "fml" "oh f me because I'm your life? okay I don't mind that at all" I growled and my phone was burning the desk again, but this time there was a raging fire. Everyone's attention went to run out of the classroom and I could hear Kandice whimpering.

"Kandice..?" I said as I looked over to her. I could tell this was a lot to process for her.. I didn't know what to do because the teacher pulled the fire alarm and yelled at us to get out because the fire was spreading really fast. everyone else was rushing out including the teacher and I looked at my phone for a split second.. 'why isn't it damaged??' I knew I should have just not did this (please don't do what she's going to do! it could cost you your life and it just really isn't smart) but I turned around and tried to get my phone, but the most weirdest thing happened..

'Is the fire going around me??' I got my phone in my hand and nothing burned me this time.. 'what??' and when I was trying to figure this out I felt a big callused hand grab my hand and pull me out. whoever it was.. they were really fast. I went to go look at him or her and all I had was a split second to see who they were. The person had blonde spikey hair, calluses, and a weird uniform... wait..? that looks like UA uniform!!

I felt myself panic a little. 'maybe she or he cosplays.. I should ask them who they are..?' "hey! who are you?!" I kinda yelled because it was loud in the hallway. They didn't respond.. I finally saw a light, an open door! but as soon as I got through it, whoever they were left me.. what..??

Anyways, I was confused on who they were, where they came from, why they saved me, and why they disappeared like that on me.. I ran to the field full of people and..

My phone buzzed.. that's weird.. my phone shouldn't work and.. 'that's the hand they held!' this is so freaking weird

I turned on my phone and did the lock screen and saw that Kandice texted me, and I bet she didn't know my phone was alright

Kandice

'I can't believe this happened..'

I sighed feeling really bad for what happened to her and wanting to bash her ex's "perfect"*cough* ugly *cough* face in!

(y/n)

'we don't need boyfriends when we have each other'

and right when I was about to send it I saw it get deleted and then my phone wrote 'wrong (y/n)'

'wtf' I thought. Maybe its another glitch..?? I deleted it and wrote the same thing again

'we don't need boyfriends when we have each other' and yet again it got deleted and my phone got  little hot

'you need me (y/n), trust me'

"what the hell?" I whispered

then I thought about it.. blonde spiky hair.. UA uniform.. random fire out bursts.. it can't be..

'Katsuki Bakugo.. Is that you?'

Authors noteeeee~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I promised you guys I would update more so I will and I made a few changes to the other chapters too so if you'd wanna reread the story you can and you'll understand more of why everything happened.

WORDS: 1122