Characters/Prologue

All voice actors are going to be for their voices in English ok?

Name: Len Karasuma

Voice Actor: Luke Hemmings

Played as: Len Kagamine (Vocaloid) Can we all take a minute to admire his dancing up top and looking like a bad boy? I have an obsession with older Len, he's cute no matter what man..

Personality: A lot like his mother, mostly. He's cocky and confident in his looks but is clingy to his sister and loud when happy. He can be serious if need be though. And he's smart getting every girl in school to fall for him.

Likes: Singing, dancing, learning, calling attention to himself, sometimes annoying his sister just because, working undercover.

Dislikes: Guys around his sister, people who plan on hurting her, people who try to talk bad of either of them, injustice.

~~

Name: Iris Karasuma

Voice Actor: Camila Cabello

Played as: Suzune Horikita (Classroom of the Elite)

Personality: A lot like her father, smart, stoic, bad ass, strong willed, cold most of the time but she's not dense, she can't be

Personality: A lot like her father, smart, stoic, bad ass, strong willed, cold most of the time but she's not dense, she can't be. She refuses to pay attention to her brother when he gets clingy opting to read a book instead and plug her earphones in listening to music to ignore his whines. Guys always have tried to flirt with her but she ends up leaving somehow or acting cold towards them which causes Len to laugh his butt off. She can be sensible and shy as acting and if she gets flustered about something, normally happens with Len who has a gift at teasing her.

Likes: Working with her parents, working undercover, learning new languages and training her body, dancing, listening to music and reading.

Dislikes: Gaining unnecessary attention, guys who act like they have a chance and think they can actually win her with stupid pick up lines, her brother being annoying.

~~

Name: Rin Shiota (I don't know his father's last name so I'll be letting Nagisa as Shiota)

Voice Actor: Halsey