Chapter 2

Third Person POV

As promised Len gave Iris her bag just before walking inside the school. Just like last year eyes were on them, the two were attractive and them walking in together just made people blush around them. Len smirked and winked at some girls looking like one of those hot pop star guys causing girls to giggle or blush as Iris just roll her eyes.

"Stop." She mumbled to her brother as he laughed at her wrapping his hand around her shoulders pulling her closer to his side annoying the hell out of her.

"Why? Jealous?" He asked teasing her causing her to take his finger which surprised him but soon yelped when the girl pulled hard enough for his finger to hurt causing him to pull his hand away from her shoulder.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ok! Ok! I'll stop!" He said causing the girl to let go of his finger as he rubbed his finger.

"You don't have to be so violent about it." He said slightly glaring at his twin.

"Being violent seems to be the only thing that keeps you in check so I can't just abandon it." Iris said nonchalantly causing the boy to huff at her.

"Here we are, class 1-A." She said walking in with her brother behind her.

"Are you thinking of joining any clubs?" He asked her as they made their way towards the blue haired teacher who was sweat dropping at the blue haired girl with two ponytails who had just bluntly refused to go sit down opting for sitting on his desk.

"Excuse me." Iris said ignoring her brother's attempt of conversation gaining Nagisa's attention and looked at her tilting his head. It been a while since he could look down at a student being a teacher in high school and having the height of a Jr. high student.

"You must be our professor correct? Class 1-A teacher?" Iris asked tilting her head to the side. Her stoic looks and black hair kinda reminded him of his old teacher Karasuma. He looked up at the blond kid who had a smug look on his face and he reminded him of professor Bitch.

"Uh yes. Class doesn't start for a bit though." Nagisa answered as she nodded.

"That's alright, I just wanted to know I was in the right place." She said before turning to her twin and back at the teacher.

"Would you by any chance know where we could sign up for dance club?" She asked causing Rin to get up from her place at the desk.

"I do!" She said and Len raised a brow at her, she was cute yet she didn't look all that girly.

"Oh? Would you mind taking us? We'd like to scout the dance club see if we could join." Iris said looking at the girl that was a bit taller than her but then again everyone seems to be taller than her everywhere.

"Sure! I'm Rin Shiota by the way." She said smiling at the two.

"I'm Len Karasuma and this is my twin Iris." Len said as the girl raised a brow as Nagisa widen his eyes. So they are Mr. Karasuma and Professor Bitch's kids. Nagisa thought.

"Twins? I thought you two were-" Iris cut Rin off raising her hand.

"Please don't say it, we're painfully aware of our different looks and personalities. People always seem to mistake us for a couple rather than siblings.. then again that helps sometimes but most of the time is just plain annoying." Iris said with a sigh as Len chuckled wrapping his hand around her just for her to pull away.

"You said you'd stop." Iris said annoyed before she started to walk out of the room as Rin waved at her father following the two as they bickered with each other. Nagisa just looked at them, he'd be teaching his teachers children.. he had never stopped to think of that. That he'd someday teach the kid or kids of the people who thought him, or the kids of his classmates.

"So the two of you dance?" Rin asked the twins as they stopped bickering to look at her.

"Uh.. yeah." Len said wanting to say 'we do a lot of things.' but restraint himself from being sarcastic and cocky with this girl which caused Iris to look at him before smirking.

"You sure you wanna go to a dance club sis? I mean you did an amazing job last year but I think being student body president goes more with you." Len said to annoy her and make her forget what he had just done but she continued to smirk ignoring his attempt.

"Yes. I am, as painful as it was to have you as captain last year I enjoyed my time there. Oh though I'm actually thinking on not joining any clubs and just spend more time with dad." She answered him looking up at the ceiling.

"More time? Don't you get tired of that?" Len asked causing Iris to raise a brow at him while pointing at him.

"And that dear brother is why you won't beat me. You're too much like mom, just as annoying as well." Iris said shrugging her shoulders.

"That's kind of disrespectful." Rin said and Iris looked at her before ignoring her continuing to talk.

"You think about girls too much, and concentrate most of your time on them. Mom.. well mom is mom I can't really give her another label. Honestly how did they even get married?" Iris asked with a chuckle.

"Because dad worked for the government and mom was an assassin and they both had a mission to kill an abomination a long with a bunch of jr high kids." Len said sarcastically with a chuckle making it sound like a joke for Rin not to catch on it was the truth but Rin had heard that story before by both her parents.

"You mean Koro-sensei?" Rin couldn't help but ask causing the two to look at the blue haired girl.

"How did you?" Len asked crunching his eyebrows together.

"My father became a teacher because of Koro-sensei. My parents say they are who they are now because of him." She explained as Iris tilted her head.

"That means your parents are my father's Jr. High teachers.." Rin said as the twins looked at each other.

"Hm, you don't look so bad. As long as you don't flirt with either my brother or me and don't hover I guess I can accept you as a 'friend'." Iris said looking at the girl up and down as Len looked at her in disbelieve.

"Wait you're serious about this? What happened to 'I'm not interested in making friends and boys'?!" Len almost yelled jaw dropped.

"She seems cool and not annoying. I could use that if I'm gonna stick around you for so long." Iris said.

"So cold!" Len said letting anime tears run down his face.