Chapter 1

Roman, Virgil, Patton and Logan. All complete opposites... but they actually all get along perfectly! Roman was just your average jock, Virgil, a not very talky, misunderstood outcast, Patton, a lover of fun and all things puppies and kittens and Logan was a grade-A, monotone nerd. All around 15 years old and in 9th grade. Everything was just perfect! Untill...

Patton was running from a criminal who had tried to rob him. His legs were burning, but he couldn't stop for some reason. All of the sudden, everything went pitch black, he couldn't see anything! Then a distorted voice called out. It sounded like... Logan. "Patton, Patton! Patton!" It grew louder. He opened his eyes to see his mother caressing his cheek with the back of her hand. "Sweetie you have to get up now or you'll be late for school." Thank goodness it was a dream! "Ok mother!" Patton said sitting up and stretching afterwards. He got up and started his normal school routine. He finished eating breakfast when he checked the time. He went to brush his teeth. He grabbed his bookbag and told his mother and his mom goodbye. Before he knew it, he was the first one at the black gate where they all met up.

Soon Roman arrived. "Greetings Patton!" Roman shouted as he sped up his walking as soon as he spotted Patton. "Hey Roman!" Patton said as he gave the Prince-like boy a hug. They waited until Virgil showed up, walking at a much slower pace than the other two had. "Hi, Virgil!" Patton greeted as he quickly gave the shorter boy a hug, as he doesn't like hugs that much, but he never passes up the offer! Virgil gave a small wave as he pulled out his phone to scroll on tumblr. The three figured they might as well start up conversation until Logan arrived.

Logan was walking down the street to the gate when he saw Patton talking and smiling the biggest smile you'd ever see. He looked at him and saw he was wearing a big, baby blue bow in his hair, he was also wearing a bright blue skirt and a white, flowy shirt with dark blue sequens shaping a heart and missing shoulders. Everything went slow as he watched Patton spin around. Logan was close enough when he saw Patton trip and fall, but Logan caught him in the nick of time! Their faces were inches apart and Logan could feel Patton's breath hitting his face.

Patton pushed himself away from Logan's warm embrace, blushing a little and he readjusted his glasses as he looked away. "H-hi L-Logan!" Patton stuttered as his blush faded away. "Salutations, Patton." Logan said with his signature monotone voice, Roman and Virgil smirking and taking videos and pictures. Before anyone could say anything, the bell rang and they all started up another conversation as they walked inside. Lucky for them, that all had the same classes throughout the entire day. They put their stuff in their lockers and headed to class. After gym, was lunch. They all went to their table and started talking. There was a silence between them. That's when Patton shouted "Hey guys! We should all have a sleepover at my house!" Every one agreed to Patton's idea. They planed to have it that Friday so they could stay the whole weekend! They loved having sleepovers because they could all just chill and talk about random things.

*Time Skip brought to you by All I Want For Christmas Is UwU*

All four of them walked out of the school and stopped by the black gate. "So everyone asked their parents right?" Roman asked. "Yes I did, as did everyone else." Logan said. Patton's house was really big, it had 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom had a bathroom that branched off of it. All of the rooms only had 1 bed.

As soon as they all got to his house, they were greeted by Patton's mom, the funny and love-y one, and his mother, the nice and over protective one. They all got inside and went to their usual rooms. Roman shares a room with Virgil, while Patton and Logan shared a room. Roman and Virgil had been dating since 8th grade. Logan developed feelings for Patton soon after Roman And Virgil started dating. And then Patton soon after Logan. Neither have confessed...yet.