9 Months Later...

Clare's P.O.V.

It has been 9 months. Which means that I will have these kids any day now. I never missed a day of school ever since I found out about this pregnancy; which is good on my half. But since Eli is loaded with work for his play, I'm worried that he might not be able to go to the Hospital when this whole thing happens.

Turns out, if you are a director for a high school play, and you don't go to the high school anymore, it's harder, and harder=more work. That's exactly why i'm barely able to talk or have a conversation with him.

I don't think this is really fair. I neevr get to see or talk to him anymore. Sometimes I just walk by him in the hallways but he's looking down at a clipboard, on the phone, or chatting with Imogen since she's helping him with the school play again.

I see him at home; but not like you would expect it. I pass by the computer room and he's busy. I pass by his little office and he's either on his laptop, or on his phone.

We don't talk much during dinner. When he asks me about my day I don't explain it, I just say it was fine, or okay.

It has been like this for about 2 or 3 months. Before this, we used to be normal like we used to be. We've always been so close, but now it feels like I barely know him anymore.

Tomorrow is Saturday. A new day is gonna come. And I will talk to him. No one should feel like this. Heck, a pregnant teen shouldn't feel like this.

He talks to everyone, except me. Okay, I definitely need to talk with him.