Chapter 1: A beautiful death

In sweet November night, sirens of an ambulance and polices cars could be heard across the quiet street of New-Z, there were cries of people as they  gathered around to comfort each other as non-dare to take a step forward into the open garden of the Queen family. There, among the beautiful variety of flowers, lay a beautiful girl with a head full of dark jet currents of soft long hair.

Her fair light dark skin seem to glow under the moonlight, the girl had an hourglass shape body and had that stereotype look of Africa women with the large assets and she looks like the perfect mixture of African and Latina which she was. This perfect creature lay upward, facing the night sky with a beautiful smile on her heart shape  face and this would have been a beautiful picture with a gentle beauty but sadly, this was beauty was lifeless.

There were rush of professionals trying to get the station under control which was easy as the crowd of people was willing to work with polices and other professionals. Women in the crowds sigh with sadness as they remember that they were always jealous of Isabella Queen, as she had a perfect handsome husband and a beautiful daughter that got a successful future ahead of her with a rich background. They knew how downhearted and miserable Isabella would become when she heard the news and they wanted to stop the news but this was Isabella precious daughter and they know how she loves her and truth is sadly always better than lies.

"What are the victim's name and information?" The police asked the next door neighbor of the Queens. Mr. Charles raises up his gloomy face and looked at the police in the eyes and frowned before speaking.

" Perfect Maria Queen, Her mother name is Isabella Queen and father is Chris Queen, they are on a business trip and Perfect was left with her cousin 'William' to look after her as lately, she has been feeling sick." He spoke softly while trying not to tear up. He and the police had a long conversation for 2 hours then called the Queens family to inform them about the news.

In such beautiful fall month, a terrible thing happens to a 22 young girl who just started living her life and the cause of her death was

Her stupid cousins planted 'Bird of parasite' and 'Angle's trumpet', two breathtaking and dangerous poisonous flowers next to each other in a garden full of non-poisonous flowers which Perfect didn't notice when she lay down in a bed of flowers and she was brushed by one which killed her who is always weak.