Chapter 3: Delivalife

In a big royal hall filled with high-class citizens, they walk around in the hall with their glamour clothing while they chat and drink together to catch on and create a network (connection). Suddenly the lights in the hall turn off and a large screen TV at the front of the hall turn on and showed loading. There was dim lighting on the stage which helped the guests below the stage to see what was going on the stage. Under the screen TV was a large stage and on the middle was a game cabin with, the whole body of the cabin was see-through and was beautifully styled with diamond and colourful Rudy, the cabin was sleek and advanced.

Inside the body length cabin was a very beautiful girl who has the beauty to bring down kingdom down, her eyes were closed as if she was in some type of sleep. She was the Latino version of sleeping beauty, around her were her extended family. A 50-something-year-old man stepped forward from the family on the stage and clear his voice very loudly which echo in the hall. As the sound echo in the hall, the guests quiet down as they turn to look at him.

He gave the crowd a stunning smile before he spoke " Hello all, thank you all for coming to my older daughter or has my wife calls it 'Omatin'" his words made some people laugh while some had smiles bloom on their family, The man on the stage gave some few words before stepping and TV stopped loading and showed a scene.

TV scene:

"Loading compete, Continuance on"

"User information:

Name- Perfect Celestina King

Age- 22

Birth- May 22 2****

Other information collecting"

"Loading............10%........................30%...................

............50%.....................65%........................78%......89%.............

......90%.......95%...96%......97%......98%........99%..................................... loading compete"

"Checking memory and connecting to a past life,

Please hold on"

"Compete, connecting past lifetime importance scene to TV"

"Changing MA to PG"

Growl and laughter could be heard in the hall.

"Video starting in

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

0"

"Delivalife start!!"

On the Tv, a scene shows of a woman on her prime age, she was a breathtaking lady with black hair up to her waist and a hazel eye. She was sitting on a rocking chair and was reading a book, on her lips lay, a motherly smile while looking intoxicated into the book.

A boy of five years old ran to her with a cheeky smile on his face, then he jumped on her body and luckily the woman caught him easily as if she is used to the child doing this, she put her book on the table beside her then rock the chair while getting the child into a comfortable position. She used her hand to rub the boy dirty face then smiled at him and hug him.