Don't Hate Me

Hate..hate...hate.... it's a strong word n what is the opposite of hate..it's LOVE!!

        Forth went crazy in the head as soon he found that Beam had took off n ran away. He turn the hospital upside-down coz how on Earth did Beam  manage to escape....life went dull n vengeful for Forth. He send his men all a cross the country just to find beam never stop searching for beam,forth is so mad that he vows cruelty towards beam went forth found him. Forth left the hospital with Bradley..

       Forth employ a nanny to take care Bradley but only watches Bradley from far never to hold or cuddle or even sweet hugs for Bradley..

Time slips...

It's Bradley 6th Birthday..
even tho Forth never show his love for his son, Forth never neglected his Fatherly duties to his son..

     Best toys,best clothes,best bedroom sets,good food and best education...you name it Bradley has the best of life of a kid.....great teachers in  Academy,music n sports but the most important thing that Bradley needs is his daddy touch n loves.

       Bradley blows the candle on his 6th birthday cake with his eyes closed wishing a Father's Love n ......he wish n pray to God that he would meet his mother.

       Bradley know Beam is his mother because once he was playing hide n seek with his nanny up in the attic he founds some pictures of his daddy n a pregnant person sitting on the patio by the lake...n surely Bradley know this person whom has the same complexion n for sure knows that the one with beautiful face must be his mother...

     In those photos....his dad has huge smiles, laughing faces n his dad look happy but not like his father face now, full of regrets n  anger.

    One day Forth sat his son down in his ofc n told Bradley that forth decided to send Bradley to a boarding school in Switzerland.

      Bradley cried n beg forth not to send him away but nothing can change forth decisions.....so off Bradley went to a private boarding school for boys...

       Bradley was a company by his nanny off to the lonely Switzerland. Upon arriving there Bradley was put in a dorm just like other kids there n his nanny had to leave him .....

      Bradley was custom to lonely by himself  but he behaves good n strong..but there are times when he cries to sleep at night under the cover of his duvet.

     It's a beginning of a new Semester, A new teacher has been selected to teach in Bradley class...Good Morning Class !! The new teacher says
Bradley's eyes went huge, chest full of air in  his lungs .... suddenly shouts .... Mummy!
Mummy!.....

true to be said n seen, the new teacher drop knees down on floor to hug Bradley with tears rolling down the teacher's face...n said....

    Hello...love!! Mummy miss you too Dear 💖😭😭...

😭
😭
😭
😭
.
.
.
.
.
         The embrace was warm full of love.

      After much kissing cheeks n hugging end Beam usher Bradley to sit on his seat n let the class education continues. Bradley has huge smile on his face to see his mom in front of him alive as beautiful as in the pictures Bradley saw at the attic in his house last year.

     As soon as class were over bradley jumps in his mother arms. Bradley is a smart, clever,mature 6 n half years old boy whom had know that some men can get pregnant with special medicine ....it's the Wonder of the world of Science.

Now life is on track again for Bradley n Beam. Love hugs kisses at night before bed daily doses of love from beam. Beam had made Bradley to swear a promise to Not to tell his Father......

Forth about their meeting n now happy life in Switzerland....well is of course Bradley was  Sooo happy to agree....

It's now Sunshine Morning, happy face hot pan cakes breakfast for Bradley n warm dinner with his mom n sweet kisses Gudnite every night for him.... Bradley is in bliss...days weeks months years passed by now Bradley is 16th years Old... living happily with his mom untill one day he received a letter from his father ordering him to come home as soon he graduate from high school...

    Beam n Bradley face turn pale all the sudden....😱😵😱😵

Mom!! Mom!!!.... don't leave me again!!! ...I love you Mom!....

.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TBC....😭😭😭😭😭

Next Time .... love2 😘.