More new boys

Olivia POV

"Fucks sake" I cried and put my head in my hands "I can't fucking do this"

Callum wrapped an arm around me gently and led me over to the snug "It's okay" He whispered

"No, it's not! I can't fucking do this" I shook my head

"Let's just go through this couple by couple" He suggested

"Fine" I groaned "Michael and Amber?"

"They have potential and I can see they really like each other" Callum said

"Thing is" I frowned "I can't. They like each other now, but I know lads like Michael and his head will turn, I just know it"

"Alright, what about Danny and Yewande?"

"I love Danny, and even though they're an unlikely couple, it's only fair to give them a chance" I explained "Molly and Tommy?"

"I think they have what it takes to go the distance, they really like each other and I can tell that they're happy," Callum said "Anton and Elma?"

"They're in no way the most compatible or strongest couple in here but I love Anton and I couldn't do that to him" I insisted 

"Joe and Lucie?"

"Not a question" I shook my head "No way am I voting for them, not a chance"

"Alright" He sighed "Amy and Curtis?"

"They won't last" I shook my head "Amy gets scared and runs at any chance she's given, I just feel like she's too much for Curtis"

"I agree" Callum nodded "So we're saying Amy and Curtis, and Michael and Amber"

"Yeah" I nodded and Callum sent the text "What's fucking with my head is not knowing what the other couple will do,

Anton POV

"Olivia and Callum?"

"No" I shook my head "They have so much potential and I love Olivia way too much to put her at risk"

"Then it's Tommy and Molly, and Yewande and Danny"

Joe POV

"We're not picking Liv and Callum," Lucie said

 "Absolutely not" I agreed "They're our best mates and I couldn't do that to them"

"So Danny and Yewande, and Elma and Anton"

Danny POV

"What about Olivia and Callum?" Yewande said

"Well I don't know" I sighed "I love Liv so much, and I really don't want to pick her"

"So then it's Joe and Lucie and Anton and Elma"

Curtis POV

"Olivia and Callum?" I suggested

"I can't see them lasting" Amy shrugged "Not at all"

"So Olivia and Callum and Joe and Lucie"

Michael POV

"So who do we pick?" Amber asked

"I think Olivia and Callum" I groaned "They're so good right now, but I just don't see it lasting"

"So then Olivia and Callum and Anton and Elma"

Molly POV

"We have to pick someone" I sighed