Sexy charades

Olivia POV

All the girls gathered in the bedroom to chat

"What about you Liv?" Lucie asked me "Did any of them catch your eye?"

"Nah"

"Really?" Anna gaped "They're fit as hell"

"I know but I've got something really good with Jordan so I don't want that to end"

"How cute" Lucie teased "Do you miss him?"

"Yeah"

"Well" Maura clapped her hands "It's time to get dolled up for the new boys"

"Yes!" I cheered and we headed off to shower and get ready for the evening

"Jeez, have you been waiting to dress like that?" Molly asked I just grinned "You have!"

"Let's go" I winked and headed outside

"Bloody hell, you look amazing" Stevie grinned and passed me a drink, we headed over to the sun loungers and sat down together "What are you thinking?"

"I want to stay with Jordan, I'm loyal and I can't hurt him" I explained

"Who are you sleeping with tonight?"

"No one" I shrugged

"Can I share a bed with you?" He asked hopefully

"Go ahead" I chuckled "You're very keen aren't you?"

"What can I say" he shrugged "You're a beautiful girl and I like you, so obviously I'm gonna put myself out there"

"I got a text!" He shouted "Islanders, Tonight the Main Villa will take on Casa Amor in a game of sexy charades #actup #roleplay"

"We need to win this" I insisted

"Partners?" He stood up and offered his arm

"Sure" I smiled and took his arm as he led me over to the firepit, we sat down with everyone else "Alright guys, take this seriously, we need to fucking win this"