1: Goddess known as Jessica

The Thompson's hate mornings.

Some because waking up is a hassle and the others because the morning is just too chaotic.

Jessica Thompson is part of the former, to wake her up is like trying to wake up a hibernating bear, so in the end everybody decides to ignore her and continue their daily preparations.

That's why it didn't really surprise anyone when her shrill scream filled the Thompson mansion.

"She's five minutes earlier today," Daniella Thompson said not looking up from her algebra notes.

"It would be nice if she'd been up by six instead of the dangerous time of seven thirty," Benita Thompson said as she took a bite out of her toast.

The subject in question runs into the dining room with her cheeks flushed red, "Good morning."

"Morning," Vincent Thompson mumbled still drowsy from sleep.

Jessica quickly takes a seat and grabs a piece of toast, "Daniella how many minutes do we have till the bus gets here?"

Daniella looked at her watch, "Five minutes."

"Crap."

Jessica rushed her breakfast only to start choking, "Sweetie be careful," Benita said as she pat her daughters back.

Jessica only nods and drinks a cup of milk, "Daniella let's go."

The two Thompson sisters stand up, "Have fun at school," Benita called as they ran out.

The girls ran into the Crystal High bus that was waiting in front of their house.

"Ah Miss Thompson you came earlier today, I thought you would chase the bus like you did yesterday," Miss Amelia the bus driver said with a hearty laugh.

Jessica blushed, "Miss."

Her laughter filled the bus as Jessica moved to the back while Daniella sat in front with one of her friends.

"Jess." The voice unlike its owner was sweet and had everyone's head turning to her direction.

Jessica's lips curled upwards as she gave her best friend a hug, "Precious, good morning."

"Do you always have to be so noisy this early in the morning Precious?"

Precious narrowed her eyes at Chad Richards who sat by the window, "Is it wrong for me to fawn at my little goddess known as Jessica."

This comment was followed by her squishing her so called goddess in a death grip.

"Um Precious you're choking her."

"There's no way I would choke my deity."

"Her face says otherwise."

True to his word her face was a peculiar shade of red.

Luckily, Precious removes her from the death grip. "I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

Jessica nodded still trying to catch her breath.

"You need to be more careful next time," Chad said with a frown.

"Sorry," Precious mumbled.

Jessica smiled, "It's fine."

"Anyways, have you guys heard the news?" Chad asked.

Precious sighed, "I saw it this morning on the website."

"What?" Jessica asked.

"It looks like Marvin is coming back."

Jessica gasped, "As in troublemaker Trevor."

Precious sighed, "The one and only."

"Isn't he the one that dyed your hair blue in seventh grade?" Chad said with a snicker.

Jessica nodded, remembering how hard it was to remove the blue substance from her brown locks.

The bus pulled up in front of another house, don't we usually go to school after they pick me up, Jessica thought.

The door to the bus opened and like a model, Marvin Trevor stepped in. Everyone, including Jessica, watched his movements.

He exchanged some words with the driver then finally turned to where the students were seating.

His green eyes land on Jessica and a mischievous smile curled on his lips.

That's when she saw it.

The look in his eyes that promised a whirlwind of trouble.

****

Author: Hi everyone hoped you enjoyed todays chapter. what did you think?

Jessica: hello. I hope everyone is fine during this Corona period

Precious: to soothe your souls Benita will be updated every Tuesday

Chad: we won't be insulting the author for not posting the book since

Benita: she already received a handful of it from more cruel characters

Jessica: even though she's an idiot, we'll let it slide

Precious: Yes what an idiot

Chad: Idiot

Author: Do you guys realize you are still insulting me

Jessica: Whatever do you mean

Author: (Sigh) bye everyone