0.6

Hoseok: wake up dumb fucks

Jin: Hobi wtf its 3am??

Taehyung: Why are you guys still up?

Jimin: We could ask the same thing tae

Jungkook: All of you shut the fuck up and go back to sleep

Jungkook had turned off his phone when everyone stopped messaging, they didn't seem that bad now that he got to know them.

Later on that day Jungkook decided to go to the mall. As he was walking through a shop he bumped into someone and both made and 'oof' sound "Oh sorr- Taehyung?" The other boy got  fright "Oh Jungkook haha..." Jungkook got a better look at him once they stood up, he wasnt wearing glasses "wow..." Taehyung rose an eyebrow "what was that?" Jungkook shook his head and picked up his glasses and put them on taehyungs face letting his hand stroke the latter's cheek "Uhm Jungkook what are you doing??" Taehyung was really confused now.

"sorry, you're just really pretty without your glasses- I mean, you look different" Taehyung rolled his eyes "Thought you were straight" Jungkook shrugged his shoulders " I mean I never really paid much attention to what my sexuality was, wanna help me out?" Taehyung was now kind of worried "How..?" He hesitated to ask.

Jungkook pulled the others glasses off and pulled him closer to his face and kissed him which took them both by suprised but what was even more suprising was that they both enjoyed it alot.

"You're a good kisser Taehyung" The other snorted "Not my first time but thanks" That caused the other to laugh "Id like to get to know you more" with that Taehyung nodded and parted their ways.