Chapter 1

Author POV
This book is going to be short

Author POVThis book is going to be short

Pretend the hair is pink. That's what Jimin looks like.

5 boys found themselves sitting in their living room waiting for Jimin to tell them what the emergency is. "Why did you call us down here Jimin?" The raven haired said.

"So y'all remember my baby brother? Well the other day he sent me a letter, asking if he could stay with us."

The boys started to protest when Namjoon spoke out and said, "As long as he doesn't know we run the Kim Mafia he can stay."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Jimin said jumping up and down. He hasn't seen his brother in 5 years. Since he and the 5 boys went to Japan to train for taking over the Mafia.

"So when will he be coming?" Said Hoseok. Just then a series of knocks were heard from the door. "Right now!" Said jimin rushing over to his brother.

Jimin stopped short in front of his brother and looked up. "Woah, what the fuck happened to you?"

"Hello to you too brother." A deep voice said. The man walked into the living room and turned back to Jimin who still hadn't moved from the door.

"Hello, brother you good?" The man said amusement laced in his voice. When Jimin didn't respond he turned back to the boys on the couch. "Hello, let me introduce myself, my name is Kim Taehyung."

The boys didn't respond still staring at the man in front of them. This man didn't look anything like Jimin had described.

This is what Tae looked like 5 years ago:

This is what he looks like now:

You can see the damn difference like oof

Namjoon was the first to break out of the trance. He stood up and extended his hand, "Hello Taehyung, I'm Namjoon, the raven haired is Jungkook, red haired is Hoseok, the blondie is Jin, and the black haired is Yoongi."

"Nice to meet you Namjoon." 5 minutes later, all of them were sitting in the living room, getting to know Taehyung. That is until Taehyung's phone started ringing.

"Excuse me while I take this."

Bolded text is Taehyung and the caller is in italics and the rest is regular.

(Call start)

What is it?

Lee Taemin (sorry baby) 627 barkwood st, 24 hours

I'm kinda busy right now!

Well then get your ass out of there!

I swear fuck you!

Gasps were heard at the others language. Jimin was in shock his baby brother never cursed.

Yeah well fuck you too. Now get out of there and take Lee out.

Fine!

(Call end)

Taehyung turned around and put his phone in his pocket. "Sorry I have to go something is wrong at work. I'll see you later Chim!" With that Taehyung walked out the door.

"Jesus," said Jimin, "How much can he change in 5 years?!"