Chapter 2

Author POV

OOF that's what Yoongi looks like

Taehyung hopped off his bike and picked up his duffel bag. He walked into the gas station bathroom and put on his suit, making sure his V was showing.

That is his work suit

That is his work suit. The V tattoo is on his hip. If you haven't figured this out yet he's an assassin by the name "V"

He walked out of the bathroom and to his bike. Drove to the building and set up his equipment.

4 hours later Taehyung was on his way home. It was an easy mission, shoot to kill. He stopped at the same gas station and changed back into his regular clothes.

When he arrived back at the house he was greeted by 6 men who were staring at him.
"Umm hi?" Taehyung said carrying his duffel bag over his shoulder.

"Where were you??" Jimin asked arms folded.
"I- I was at work!" "Then what's in the duffel?" Yoongi asked, not buying anything Taehyung said.

"My clothes."

"Wait! What's that?!" Jungkook said pointing to Taehyung. "What's what?" Jimin said? Taehyung looked down and saw that a bit of his tattoo was showing. He cursed under his breath. Before Jimin could see it Taehyung pulled down his shirt.

"I must be seeing things." Jungkook said standing up and going to his room.

The next morning

Taehyung walked down the stairs yawning. "Morning hyu- Huh where did everyone go?" Taehyung asked. He knew his brother was in a Mafia he's not stupid and he may or may not have hacked into the Kim Mafia's mainframe.

"In here Taehyung." A voice called from the living room. Taehyung headed over to them but stopped mid-step. The hyungs were watching about his or V's kill from yesterday.

"Damn this dudes taken out a lot of Mafia leaders." Namjoon muttered thinking only he could here it but since Taehyung was an assasssin he had really good hearing.

"He sure has Namjoon hyung." Taehyung said walking over to Jimin and sitting next to him.

Namjoon looked wide-eyed at Taehyung, he was sure no one would hear him.

"What is Namjoon right about?" Jin asked. "He said that V hyung has taken out a lot of Mafia leaders, and he has. I mean he took out Lee, Jung, Seok, and lots more. Isn't the Kim Mafia the only one he hasn't taken out?" Taehyung asked leaning back against his chair putting his arms over the arm rests.

All 6 men exchanged confused glances. "V hyung?" Yoongi repeated leaning forward.

"I-I said V." Taehyung stuttered looking around nervously.