Chapter 4

Y/N POV

As we walk into her house, my eyes go wide, almost popping out in the process. I mean fuck.

"Thanks" she giggles while intertwining our fingers. I blush realising that I really can't keep my thoughts inside my head for shit. 

She leads me through her house. Meaning through crystal ceilings and marble floors. I haven't been in such a luxurious place for ages. I mean my ex house was way bigger and there was way more gold on the doors but it always gets to me when I see these kinds of houses. I was hella ungrateful when I was younger. The condo I live in now is a two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a living area/kitchen type of place. Nothing crazy compared to this. I was so caught up in all my memories I didn't even notice where we were. 

Is this her bedroom or is this a second house. No but honestly it should be illegal to have such big bedrooms.  

"If this was illegal I wouldn't have the space to fuck you properly." she says with a pout which quickly turns into a teasing smirk. I bite my lip trying to keep my composure and not jump on her and rip her clothes off. She was sitting on her king sizes bed studying me and my every expression.

"just go for it." she says playfully smiling at me. I mentally facepalm myself  noticing that it's the third time now that i'v spoken out loud. I gulp down hard feeling my whole body heat up but especially feeling a tingling sensation going down south at the speed of light. 

I feel a tight grip push me against a door which I presume to be the bathroom door. 

"I can't wait all day long baby." She rasps out in my ear, her hot breath hitting my neck and sending chills down my legs. As she closes the thin gap between us, she bites down on my earlobe before slowly licking it. I sigh in satisfaction. Within a second I find myself spinning her against the door before smashing my lips against hers. She releases a small moan in my mouth. Whilst our lips are moving in perfect sync, her fingers travel under my shirt and down my stomach before playing with the hem of my high waisted shorts. As my tong is working against her neck, she slips one hand in my shorts. I immediately look up at her only to see that she's staring at me with a smirk playing on her lips. Without breaking the eye contact she teases my pussy by tickling it with her nails through my panties. My eyes go wide at the contact of her fingers. She lets out a low chuckle at my reaction before slipping one finger under my underwear. Just by the shook expression in her eyes I can tell that I'm dripping wet.

"Shit" she bites on her bottom lip trying to contain her smile. "You're so- you so need to wake up miss." She says in an extremely masculine voice. I frown when I feel myself shaking. My head suddenly bangs against the hard door before another man's voice speaks up "great! you made her fall you dumbass". What the fuck-

At that moment my eyes pop open when I realise that I'm on the floor in a garden that has a familiar smell of marijuana. I weakly look up when I see two white Bob Marleys staring me with a concerned look in their eyes.

"Sorry I didn't mean to make you fall but we close in the morning." The bigger one says too me before handing me his hand. I hesitantly take it. I sit down on the nearest chair, my mind still completely blank. Was this all a dream? But it can't be I mean she was with me in her room. Fuck did I have a wet dream over her? Well well well I think I just hit a new low. 

I looked up feeling my cheeks flustered red. If only they new. I mean I hope I didn't talk in my sleep cause that'd be embarrassing. I ran my hands over my face, exhaustion hitting me like a baseball bat. 

"Do you need anything." The small guy asked me. 

Holy water.

"no I'm fine but umm... do you know where the lady with whom I came went?" I asked noticing that she was nowhere to be seen. Unless that was also a dream. Shit maybe all of my memories are a dream. Fuck it makes sense!