Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I think that I'm taking this a tat more seriously than she is. 

I could see her smirking from the corner of my eye. Does she want me to touch her? Does it excite her that I'm about to awkwardly spread my hands on her? Probably not. I'm looking too deeply into this, as usual. 

She was wearing an oversized t-shirt. I also gave her shorts to wear under but I don't think she put them on. She probably did though. After negotiating with myself how to start this, I just shrugged my thoughts and straddled her waist. I could see that she was taken by surprise which made me anxious but then she smiled warmly at me and I relaxed. 

"I'm gonna ruin your make up" I giggled to ease the tension that was building up. 

"I'm not wearing make up" She said blushing. How is it possible to be so naturally perfect.        

I'm shook. 

I leaned my face few inches closer to hers. She was studying my every move with a slight smirk playing on her lips. Can she see how nervous I am. Probably. 

I brought my fingers up to her jaw line and slowly started stroking all around her jaw with me nails. I saw goosebumps erupting on her arms. We kept the strong and piercing eye contact all along. I then looked down to her lips and ran my thumb on her bottom lip, pulling on it a bit. I could feel her heavy breathing on my hand. I stroke the contour of her upper lip before stroking her cheek with the back of my hand and slowly massaging it with my nails delicately. She closed her eyes and sighed in satisfaction. 

I was in a some sort of trance just completely captivated by her face features under the tip of my fingers. I then ran the tip of my index finger on her eyebrows then down to her eyes that I gently contoured before messaging her ears. I looked up at her and she was intensely staring at me, I gulped hard. She then tilted her head to give me more access. I sensually caressed down her neck before stopping at her collarbone. I looked up again for permission which she gave me with a nod. 

She pulled her shirt over her head and reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. She threw it somewhere before focusing her attention back on me. 

Holy shit. 

My eyes were traveling up her stomach before stopping at her perky breasts. I was probably looking like the biggest virgin but fuck does she look hot. 

I shyly ran my fingertips over her warm skin not sure if I should go higher than her tummy. She must've seen me hesitate cause she delicately grabbed both of my hands and placed them on both of her breasts, the eye contact was honesty gonna kill me. Is she really scared of girls touching her or did she make that up? I mean she doesn't look scared quite the opposite actually, she looks turned on. 

Now that I've figured that out, let's have a little fun. I started squeezing her boobs lightly and she moaned. I smirked at myself before running my thumbs over he nipples in circles. I pinched them and she sighed deeply. I then lowered my face in front of her hard nipple. But then a thought crossed my mind. She did lie to me...I smiled before lifting my head up.

"I think that going further maybe too much for you" I said on a fake concerned tone. She frowned at me before shaking her head whilst pouting. How cute.

"You're sure" I asked, I love teasing her. She quickly nodded before puling my heart down to her tits. 

I waisted no time by attacking her left breast with open mouth kisses whilst massaging the right one with my thumb. she bit her lip. I then swirled my tong around her nipple before sucking on it and slightly pulling on it with my teeth. She moaned loudly. I copied my action on the other one.