Rayne Burrows - Midieval

This form was maid for a selection.

Things of this form can/will be changed for this roleplay book.

Full Name: Rayne Adelaide Burrow (said rain)

Gender: Female

Age: (36 for selection) 23

Kingdom: Ellesmere (later moved to Ravaryn)

Caste: Flush

Face Claim: Sarah Lancaster

What she normally wears day to day:

Personality: Rayne is a quiet person who is a good listener

Personality: Rayne is a quiet person who is a good listener. She grew up with people belittling her so has learned to keep to herself but she watches and notices things about people. She is kind and tries to help people where she can even if it's frowned upon like helping unwed mothers.

Life story / History: Rayne was born to her mother who was unwed and so she was shamed since being a child. She grew up with very few friends, her mother doing her best to provide for her. She learned how to read from her mother and how to sew since her mother was a very good seamstress. Rayne grew up helping her mother sew and working hard though she did enjoy reading books and learning as much as she could from books. When she was 20, she was very pretty and guys would flirt with her but once someone else saw them together they would scare off the guy when said that she was from an unwed. Her mother became sick and passed away when she was 22 and she was devastated. Very few people cared where she was so she decided to leave and start somewhere new. She packed up her stuff, selling the rest and started out for Ravaryn kingdom to start her life over where people would not know she was born to an unwed woman. She got a small place to live in a new town and started sewing for people. She was very good at it and she soon was making clothes for some more wealthy people. She was glad people were treating her like any other young woman.
Years passed and she continued sewing and reading. There were a few men she was interested in but she never married. She had a few friends but never told them about her past. When she got the letter about joining the selection she was surprised to say the least. She decided to try it since that is what her mother would have wanted.

Family:  Father: Unknown

Mother: died
Siblings: None

Likes: Reading, sewing, helping people, kind people, cooking

Dislikes: people belittling others, being rude to others, saying unwed mothers and their children aren’t, spiders, snakes

Occupation: seamstress

Hobbies: reading

Strengths: sewing, listening, watching people

Weakness: she snaps when someone says that certain people are under others, can be to quiet around people

Scenario 1: Rayne has recently moved into town and you've seen her around getting settled in and getting her bearings about everything. One morning you see through a window she's trying to move a large piece of furniture across the room....
You?

Scenario 2: Rayne is your seamstress. She doesn't talk much but you have heard good things her skills. You are currently at a fitting and decide to get to know her better...

Scenario 3: You are the Prince/King/Lord of the area Rayne lives in. You are in need of a seamstress since the one you normally use is unavailable and summon Rayne to have her work on your outfit.