𝔱𝔴𝔬; hugs and kisses

chapter two; hugs and kisses

𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔬𝔭𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤....

‘ 🥝 ’

"Please no- No!" Taehyung immediately opened his eyes, sitting up on the thing that he was on, He looked around his surroundings and bit his lip, "Shit shit shit!" he yelled as he groaned. Yet another bad dream. As if things couldn't get any more worse, he had a exam the next day. Homework to pass and of course. He had to go to a football game, and people counted on him to win the game for the school. As he buried his face into his chest, he felt small arms wrap around his waist, and left small kisses on his forehead. "Hey hey, No need to cry. Kookie's here Tae." the person whispered. Taehyung closed his eyes, leaning his body back to the chest of the person. The warmth and just the way the person left kisses on his forehead. It was so clear, so so comforting. It was his best friend...Jeon Jeongguk.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, looking up slowly and looking around. He must've fallen asleep while doing a report he had. He sat up properly and looked around his desk. Or messy desk. Seeing that there was a unfinished picture. His mechanical pencil almost out of led, and his earser beside the mechianl pencil. Both art supplies were beside his sketchpad. He looked at the words at the bottom of the sketchpad. "

"I love you jeongguk, with all my heart"

There was some erased lettering beside it, but he couldn't enterprate what it was. If anything, the only thing that was readable to him was

"you are the cause of my euphoria."

In Jeongguk's handwriting.

The date and everything

"December 31, 2012."

It was written on a notepad, exactly on his birthday, as he was trying to understand everything.
Their was a ding on his phone, to which he leaned forward and got his phone.

you have 1 new message from kookie💕

kookie💕
happy birthday tae. hugs and kisses from me, hopefully your happy that i've found a boyfriend...hopefully will still be friends...

Taehyung slowly crept up a smile, At least he remembered him.
As he was going to place down his phone and continue his drawing, since he had a idea on how to do it or finish it.
His phone had a ding again.
Which, He immediately looked at.

you have 2 new messages from kookie💕

kookie💕
happy birthday tae. hugs and kisses from me, hopefully your happy that i've found a boyfriend...hopefully will still be friends...

kookie💕

love you.