Unseen Beauty

I step off a jeepney to an unknown street. What could this place be? It looks peaceful unlike the place I live in. Of all the years I live in this world, there's still a place like this exists.

Oh, hi! I'm just new here. Could you please tell me what this place is? You're my tour guide? Wow, cool! I'd never felt I am a tourist in my entire life, I would gladly accept your offer. Thank you!

Green hills, blooming fruit bearing trees, fresh air, animals are running freely without the worry of not being captured. This place is amazing!

Wow! Are you hiding this place? Why do I have the feeling that it wasn't even seen on TV? This is truly a masterpiece!

What? Humans will destroy this place once they find out? Impossible, they would not do such cruelty! Trust me, I'm a human. Why are you stopping me from taking pictures? People must know that this place is beautiful! No, don't throw away my camera!

Why did you do that?! Don't you trust that we, humans, are not going to destroy this beautiful place?! You trust animals and plants yet you can't give your trust to the smartest creature living on Earth?! What is wrong with you, Mother Nature! I, I, I hate you!

Wh--what is that, Mother Nature? A crane made by humans, you say? And some army?! Oh no, is this what you're telling me, Mother Nature? I'm so sorry! I didn't know that there are cruel humans among us. Please, tell me what to do to stop them! What?! Why won't you tell me anything, they would listen!

What do you mean by saying something like I did earlier without listening to you? They would say they hate you for being selfish on not showing this place to anyone?

But, why? Why did you show this to me? What?! Mother Nature, why are you telling me you're my mom? Because you still love me even if I hurt you so much? That is unfair, Mom! I won't let anyone hurt you, just let me help you! Mom? No, no, don't leave me! Please tell me what to do to save you! Please, mom! Please, I'm begging you. We need you! Please, don't leave. Please. Please.