Chapter 19

(A/N: so this bitch recieved a red rose today... welp)

POV Taehyung

I ran home as quick as I could with Jungkook and Jimin following me. I open the door and walk inside. "Mom! You home!" I scream and start looking for her downstairs. "Ahh Tae there is blood here!" I hear Jungkook scream. "Owh no."

"What happend here? Why is there blood?" I look confused while holding Jimin his hand. He looks a bit scared. "Ah Taehyung son you're home finaly."

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing, she is in the hospital."

"What? Why? What happend?"

"Easy she just fell down the stairs."

"As if I would believe that!"

"Taehyung listen I need to yo-"

Before he can finish his sentence I punshed his face hard. Jungkook holds me back before I can do even more. "Auch that wasn't so nice of you taetae to hit your father like that." he says calmly. "Whatever you probably did something to my mommy. Just leave us alone your asshole!" I scream and try to break free of Jungkooks tight hold. "I did not hurt her! But whatever I don't need a pathetic son that doesn't believe his own father." He screams back and walks out of the house.

As soon as I hear him drive away I run outside. "Taehyung! Wait!" Jimin screams running after me. "We have to go to the hospital right fucking now!" I run as hard as I can with Jimin and Jungkook following me.

After 20 minuts of running and taking a train I arrive at the hospital. "Hey where is my mother Kim Yoonji?" I ask the receptionist out of breath. "Room 269." She respons and I run away before she can say anything. When I finally run into the room I see my mom laying in a white bed in a white room. She isn't awake and has a bandage around her head. A nurse walks in. "What happend to my mom?" I ask her quietly. "She fell down the stairs and hit her head against a table. She has several bruises and she hit her head pretty bad but she'll wake up soon don't worry." The nurse checked everything and left. After a few minuts of sitting in complete silence Jungkook and Jimin bark inside the room. "Kim fucking Taehyung." Jungkook hisses but his expression changes as soon as he sees my mother. "Is she going to be alright?" Jimin asks taking place next to me and holding my hand. "I hope so." I whisper.