Chapter 2

Hey sister new chapter

Emma's pov
When I got out of the car I just swayed my hips trying to get Ethan to notice who I am. I started talking to gray to see if Ethan is single he nodded his head.
Yes the boy of my dreams is single. When we were In the bowling alley we each got our shoes and bowling balls. We sat down to pug on our shoes and I went to get French fries.
"Did you get ketchup?"
"No why"
"Go get some then "
"E don't be such a dick" mumbled Grayson. Ethan got up to go get Ketchup.

I walked up to Food stand to get popcorn also and Ethan looked at me and bite the corner of his lip I swear I was melting to him .
I turned around and said "it's rude to stare Ethan"
He chuckled with his cheeks red and I just smiled to myself thinking "haha...bitch" he got the ketchup and said "hard not to stare" and walked away I thought I was going to piss myself.

We had a great time just laughing and talking but damn he is good looking.

Me and Ethan didn't really talk but when I went to use the bath room the best fucking thing happened in the whole entire world let me just tell you how it started.

When i left he walked up to me and licked his lips then pressed his lips against mine I opened my mouth to let his tongue fight mine he pressed me against the wall and dragged me to the men's bathroom and pressed his lips all over my neck I moaned like crazy.

He then took off his shirt I took off mine i was in my bra he kissed me all over giving me hickeys I sucked on his neck he groaned he bit my bottom lip and immediately took of my bra and admired me and sucked on my chest I moaned he pressed his lips against mine and I opened my mouth to let his tongue fight mine. I heard the door open to hear
"What the fuck is going" I heard Grayson I immediately put on my shirt and picked up my bra and ran out the door I got an uber to go home.

Please give me ideas for the next chapter I kinda love it